Notice its all black men being killed?

Invisible

King of Chads
Think of it this way:

Imagine you're a white man. You don't even see black women. They don't exist to you. W/e.

But you walk down the road and you see Jenny with Tyrone. Jenny should have been yours. Or at least some other white guy's. But no, she had to taint herself with that nigga with his primitive snake dick. Wtf. The juice are genociding us. We need to fight back. We need to bring THEIR numbers down too.

So you become a cop

Dembroadbones

Normie
Invisible said:
Think of it this way:

Imagine you're a white man. You don't even see black women. They don't exist to you. W/e.

But you walk down the road and you see Jenny with Tyrone. Jenny should have been yours. Or at least some other white guy's. But no, she had to taint herself with that nigga with his primitive snake dick. Wtf. The juice are genociding us. We need to fight back. We need to bring THEIR numbers down too.

So you become a cop
Why would a white guy spend all those months/years training to be a cop just to kill a random black man? Chances are that AIDS or some other ghetto nigga will kill him a lot quicker.

ethnicredpill

Banned
nothing wrong with getting killed. most people dont realize how good is it to die. i want to die everyday. whites do good when mercy killing blacks. these cops are real angels and so something for the humanity

shlayer

Slayer
Its cause news only covers blacks getting killed bro

ethnicredpill said:
nothing wrong with getting killed. most people dont realize how good is it to die. i want to die everyday. whites do good when mercy killing blacks. these cops are real angels and so something for the humanity
pretty much

Currycel

Normie
Honestly, cops see blacks commit so many crimes that they usually expect the worst of them. Also their presensece is intimidating.

Imagine you're a chubby cuck cop, and you have to arrest a dom 6'3" black. I'm 5'5" I'd be fucking scared of him myself. Same with cops