Notice how Final Fantasy characters all look Eurasian/ Native aboriginal ?

Gandharva

Banned
same for most of SL fashion simulations     :giggle:  why  ?because everyone knows these are the best traits. the features promoted as MM tier on here are just regurlar Joe  native and Northsinid/Turkic  traits.

if you cant pass as a SL fashion model,are you truly goodlooking?not pleasant to look at or handsome,but TRULY goodlooking?

Gandharva

Banned
medium short midfaces,high,forward,wide cheekbones,rounded but bridged noses(''button noses) ,full lips,fuller upper lip than bottom,high square forehead,prominent lower thirds,squarish heads(where cheekbones and jaw are wider than the chin and temple area, wide set almond shaped eyes, prominent browridges etc  there is only one race with those features as a rule and those features happen to be MM  features.

any goodlooking caucasian is psuedo-native...as caucasoid features are the epitome of unattractive ,long midfaces,prominent sharp noses,thin lips,neanderthal heads,low and nonexistant cheekbones,round chins,round eyes and thin headshapes are the epitome of caucasoidness....Nordids,Mediterenids,Armenids,Norids  ,Dinarids and Iranids are the true pure caucasoids.....now you may scoff at me using anthropological terms..but they matter..its a valid science....the only goodlooking caucasoids are diluted reduced forms and especially for women..psuedo mongoloid forms like Baltids and Alpinids . this is a fact  .the Japanese called Caucasians Tengu and  Oni for a reason aka Birdlike creatures and Trolls respectivelly...
[hr]
forgo to add  almond shaped eyes that are positive titled...oh another nikan tlaca trait!lool

Gandharva

Banned
SR you look as much as willy as I look like michael jordan :giggle:

Gandharva

Banned
Jaejoong said:
1/4 Vietnamese and 1/2 Vietnamese.

[hr]
Wait, is he really part Vietnamese, his mom looks black.

Notice how ANY goodlooking asian looks more Nika Tlaca  than asian ? :giggle:

notice how Opry,Ballou,Chico and Marlon Teixeira all look like natives or mestizos with a  pred native phenotype  ?

his mom is prob mixed...Im part black but I look 100% mestizo irl...oprys mom is black native mix but he looks 100 %  native american....native genes override  nigger genes.all my (half)black aunts look 100%  native american...
[hr]
notice how the ONLY  truly goodlooking black guy(as in 10/10 aesthetic)looks 100%  native american and even has straight hair?willy monfret.....lol

piX

Banned
Notice how all Final Fantasy characters have tapered jaws?

Gandharva

Banned
jaejoong looks Uyghur..goodlooking asians dont exist unless they look whats falsely called  eurasian..even you said all asian men were ugly tyger
[hr]
Jaejoong said:
[font='Times New Roman', Times, FreeSerif, serif]Does your french heritage affect your style?[/font][font='Times New Roman', Times, FreeSerif, serif] [/font]

[font='Times New Roman', Times, FreeSerif, serif]Absolutely ! But also along my Vietnamese and Senegalese heritage! Also I like to learn a out different cultures and not be stuck into a format just because I live in France or just because I'm part Vietnamese and Senegalese ... And of course French ! But speaking of French, I do believe and it's also true, that it was before many other cultures a country that accepted and invited art as it was, and pushed it to the limits, and this until today. [/font]
He's probably good looking because he's half white.

no because hes part senegalese....they are goodlooking unlike viets and whites....Opry is part senegalese and synergized with native you get a fantastic specimen..I might also add senegalese have the features I listed above...its why cape verdeans look mestizo alot of times despite having 0 mongoloid (its forum biodivrsity that noticed this..im not pulling it out of a trashcan)

ive preached hausa/fulani superiority on here many times

to claim someone is goodlooking because there white means they have to have ''white''features....
[hr]
im senegalese and choctaw and am goodlooking irl(will show updated pics soon)

piX

Banned
piX said:
Notice how all Final Fantasy characters have tapered jaws?
and all Final Fantasy characters have thin eyebrows

Gandharva

Banned
Im making a video and uploading it when my new internet comes next week so u can see me in motion...youalso have no room to talk about ugliness SR  madmaxmadmen is legit MM tier but you....IDK why arabs (or is it kikes) overrate themselves

*2005 phone doesnt work fast enough with this internet connection

u know what ?Ill upload some pics I made in the bathroom inn an hour..they are from 2 weeks ago when I had a skin rash due to epilating but still valid enough to dispell the myths that I look like a semite subhuman levantine and that im ''ugly''

my new video will prove im goodlooking though
[hr]
wait 15 minutes sr..im uploading some old pics to atleast dispel the notion I look levantine and not Nikan Tlaca

Gandharva

Banned
wait 15 minutes sr..im uploading some old pics to atleast dispel the notion I look levantine and not Nikan Tlaca

Boss

Slayer
Willy you look like you could be osama bin ladens little brother

Gandharva

Banned
These pics are some of my worst(thatll fly over you guyses head until the video..ive done this b4.lol)   (eyelidswlling,plus look at my skin outbreak  phone makes my features bigger/wider than they are) but ill upload them anyway finally to dispel the myth I look ANYTHING like a white guy(pink or tanned variety) or a ''nigger''like has been claimed on here 10s of times by stormfrontcels or posters like boss who want me to identify as white .....

notice the high mongoloid cheekbones..the almond shaped amerindian eyes...the rounded  nose and the squarish face.....thats not a caucasoid bone structure..anyone claiming i look arab is a liar and fool....Im as ethnik as a sundried aboriginal  in a fucking aussie  outback to quote Trews.

Gandharva

Banned
Jaejoong said:
Gandharva said:
no because hes part senegalese....they are goodlooking unlike viets and whites....Opry is part senegalese and synergized with native you get a fantastic specimen..I might also add senegalese have the features I listed above...its why cape verdeans look mestizo alot of times despite having 0 mongoloid (its forum biodivrsity that noticed this..im not pulling it out of a trashcan)

ive preached hausa/fulani superiority on here many times

to claim someone is goodlooking because there white means they have to have ''white''features....
[hr]
im senegalese and choctaw and am goodlooking irl(will show updated pics soon)
Let's face it: anything mixed with white is improved.

Willy Cartier is a model because his mother wanted pink dick.

He wouldn't be a model if his daddy was Senegalese:

those arent fulanis or hausas.
[hr]
Severe Retard said:
Gandharva said:
Im making a video and uploading it when my new internet comes next week so u can see me in motion...youalso have no room to talk about ugliness SR  madmaxmadmen is legit MM tier but you....IDK why arabs (or is it kikes) overrate themselves

*2005 phone doesnt work fast enough with this internet connection

u know what ?Ill upload some pics I made in the bathroom inn an hour..they are from 2 weeks ago when I had a skin rash due to epilating but still valid enough to dispell the myths that I look like a semite subhuman levantine and that im ''ugly''

my new video will prove im goodlooking though
[hr]
willy are you getting mad you have legit called me good looking before it doesn't mean I don't have the right to say i can't say the same for you...

Also "mm tier" I have been scouted to model multiple times so what makes you think you know anything?
u are goodlooking but to think ur a top tier 10/10 is legit delusional.irl goodlooking u are but I have higher standards..I compare models to models not models to average people...thats what everyone does....compare yourself to the lowest denominator..if u do that youll win everytime...its a fools game and quiet dishonest....

Gandharva

Banned
I compare people to top male models not to average everyday people..every 6/10 irl thinks they are a model..its about exposure....if all you eat as a delicaccy is vanilla ice cream youll think thats delish unless you eat top notch food everyday

youll know better

Gandharva

Banned
Severe Retard said:
LOL are you serious will you are way below average.... so I guess u have a good personality if u did bang that model girl

also what cheekbones LOL that's what kills you.. you have recessed low set cheekbones lmao

this is what high set cheekbones look like

just come to terms with the fact you are really ugly willy holy shit this is hilarious

:cage:
I never claimed to be GL in those pics though(im not ugly though)..but I knew youd be dishonest like that..Just admit I look nothing like a caucasoid

lono

Banned
severe retard you have the jaw shape of an intercontinental ballistic missile

Gandharva

Banned
Severe Retard said:
Gandharva said:
I compare people to top male models not to average everyday people..every 6/10 irl thinks they are a model..its about exposure....if all you eat as a delicaccy is vanilla ice cream youll think thats delish unless you eat top notch food everyday

youll know better
makes no sense... I look like a better version of the #1 model atm models aren't supposed to be good looking just unique/tall and skinny you inbred

this is the #1 model atm
you look like everybody dont you :giggle: arguing with a narcissist is a waiste of my time... youll play every dirty slimey kikey trick in the book until I worship u wich I just wont do :lol:  ur a 6/10 compared to actual handsome mms dude..

why did u derail my thread in the first place?u managed to make an entire thread about phenotypes unto a pissing contest about Severe retard..and u wonder why everyone hates your guts...you were definately right about having a shit personality

Gandharva

Banned
my left cheekbone is way more prominent than my right one..but I still have better zygos than 99% of people outside(unless theyre asian or something) just wait for the video unto you talk crap dude..
[hr]
Boss said:
You look puerto rican like a light one like this

I look like a Taino Puerto Rican not a Iberian one or a Nigger one..just admit it

@Jaejoong...read the disclaimer
[hr]
boss that guy is too caucasoid influenced..I have 0 caucasoid features...I could pass as a Taino but never a iberian or mulatto PR..never only my hair gives any ''extra''ancestry away

stop with the whiteness bullshit...Im as ethnik as a sundried aboriginal

Gandharva

Banned
@ boss,''light one''?my skin is brown as fuck those pics and I havent been out in a week or so..light one..you just keep pushing this caucasoid bullshit and its getting on my goddamn nerves...light one lmao