• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Notice how everyone in Hollywood is tall?

Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1,365
Reputation
0
Tall people have a better chance at making it with the exception of some short ones. When I was in LA there were so many tall rich dudes just walking around. made me feel like such a fucking manlet
 

BuxomZygos

Banned
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
4,699
Reputation
2
I think he means hollywood the neighbourhood in la

Not the film industry specifically

Hiw tall were they op?
 
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1,365
Reputation
0
BuxomZygos said:
I think he means hollywood the neighbourhood in la

Not the film industry specifically

Hiw tall were they op?

Like in Vegas and LA there's a lot of tall people 6" average height
 

BuxomZygos

Banned
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
4,699
Reputation
2
SupremeGentleman said:
BuxomZygos said:
I think he means hollywood the neighbourhood in la

Not the film industry specifically

Hiw tall were they op?

Like in Vegas and LA there's a lot of tall people 6" average height

Why are people in vegas tall?
Also la?
 
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1,365
Reputation
0
BuxomZygos said:
SupremeGentleman said:
Like in Vegas and LA there's a lot of tall people 6" average height

Why are people in vegas tall?
Also la?

I think in Vegas it's because there's people from all over the world there visiting.


Harakiri said:
Hes overestimating their height.

Bro no I'm 5'8 and lots of people there were like 5 inches taller than me
 

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,229
Reputation
20
 

chadD24

Regular
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
2,238
Reputation
6
SupremeGentleman said:
BuxomZygos said:
Why are people in vegas tall?
Also la?

I think in Vegas it's because there's people from all over the world there visiting.


Harakiri said:
Hes overestimating their height.

Bro no I'm 5'8 and lots of people there were like 5 inches taller than me



i pretty much live in hollywood lmao and its pretty true. average height out here is 6-6'2 for men and 5'5-5'7 for women. if your a manlet women will legit laugh at you with their friends. socal is not manlet friendly
 

BuxomZygos

Banned
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
4,699
Reputation
2
chadD24 said:
SupremeGentleman said:
I think in Vegas it's because there's people from all over the world there visiting.



Bro no I'm 5'8 and lots of people there were like 5 inches taller than me



i pretty much live in hollywood lmao and its pretty true. average height out here is 6-6'2 for men and 5'5-5'7 for women. if your a manlet women will legit laugh at you with their friends. socal is not manlet friendly



Why are people so tall there?
Genetics?
 
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1,365
Reputation
0
BuxomZygos said:
chadD24 said:
i pretty much live in hollywood lmao and its pretty true. average height out here is 6-6'2 for men and 5'5-5'7 for women. if your a manlet women will legit laugh at you with their friends. socal is not manlet friendly

Why are people so tall there?
Genetics?
Yes like I said people from all over like scandinavia visit
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,198
Reputation
3
probably not much different from other areas, just that you notice the tall ppl more
 
Top