notice how adolf hipster's banning there have been no sfcel postings

springfield

Banned
is adolf hipster the stormcel accounts too? is he thetrews?

agent provocateur

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Yeah, according to my suspicion, he used different accounts to stimulate different emotions (strictly anti-white vs. strictly anti-ethnic).

Bone Law

Incel
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Yeah, according to my suspicion, he used different accounts to stimulate different emotions (strictly anti-white vs. strictly anti-ethnic).
:glasses:
:clap:

currypowder

Normie
That's the oldest war tactic. I suspect he was anti ethnic, but would stimulate whites emotions by stating ethnics were superior. It's like killing a few of your own people and blaming it on the enemy to gain support from the masses.

Francesco

Normie
Being racially aware doesn't make you a "stomfrontcel" or whatever. The truth is that ethnics are just plain inferior to whites ON AVERAGE, and white nations are being destroyed by the mass importation and breeding of these inferior beings. Maybe you can argue that certain races are superior to whites in some aspects, but still, why the fuck should whites hand their nations over to non-whites? That's not good for ANYONE. Even non-whites don't want to live in majority non-white nations.