nothing more cringeworthy than post-surgery incels "leaving" this forum

burlesque

Banned
acting like they're hot shit now that they had some massive invasive surgery that made zero objective difference in their sex appeal.

We all know it made no conceivable difference.

It's always the same story, they "leave" this forum and then plant some information to some current users about how they became "slayers" and got a gf(anyone can get a gf even subhumes) so that it will be reported to the forum that they "made it"

it does not matter if you go from a 4 to a 6. If you're not Chad, you suck.

just post kyra and others, and let us know it's you. None of us fall for your pretentious bullshit, once you're here, you're here for life. Unless you became willingly bluepill(doubt that's possible)

It's possible to delude yourself for a couple of months and starting to "have a life" and make an effort(lol at making effort) to getting girls.

Then getting a girlfriend, and thinking they've made it because of it. All of the subhumans I know have girlfriends.

SLAYING. You still ain't SLAYING post-surgery cels

HELLO kyra

ggg

Regular
if u cant make a good enough social circle to get occasional slays or gf's and live a happy life you either have autism or a sub 4 face

youre autistitc brooo

ThereIsNoGame

Machine
minarima said:
Your attractiveness rating is determined by how women treat you in real life, not what some aspie on an incel forum says you are.

If these post-surgery users have left the site good for them, at least they're not sitting around writing wanky threads like this one.

layjattt

Dingusdude

Banned
minarima said:
Your attractiveness rating is determined by how women treat you in real life, not what some aspie on an incel forum says you are.

If these post-surgery users have left the site good for them, at least they're not sitting around writing wanky threads like this one.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

vanillestorms

Banned
minarima said:

srs tbh 99,9%

Baldcel

Rotter
No one ever leaves they just create alt and new persona

Once you taste the rot you rot forever

burlesque

Banned
Damn niggas, either what i said applied DIRECTLY to you in which case I was right, Or y'all are still clinging to the cope that surgery can make you a slayer

:cage:

MorphIncel

Rotter
kyra has always been a piece of shit. also just lulz worthy hwo he NEVER really made a post surgery pic public because it barely made any significant difference.

he is still rotting away

Foxx

Average Guy
I just see things they say about how girls treat them and realize they are not slayers lol

burlesque

Banned
Dentist said:
MorphIncel said:
kyra has always been a piece of shit. also just lulz worthy hwo he NEVER really made a post surgery pic public because it barely made any significant difference.

he is still rotting away

Yeah agreed Kyra is a faggot

Remember when he and the other clowns from incelcon tried to pass off that groupshot as unedited

Kyra was desperate to be slayer looking but the only time it ever happened was when sensdep morphed his entire face

No doubt hes reading this very thread

ugliest

Champion
nothing more cringe then when a lookism user looksmaxer/roidmaxes becomes famous and then denies that he was a PH/SH/LOOKISM member, like Orb.

tbh i wish everybody here to ascend to the max and become a god irl but dont forget where your brand new winning mentality was born, at least visit us someday, and trough some hidden code tell us who you really are, we will find it out, we are aspies after all.

bob2 said:
Crabs in a bucket mentality. OP is a prime example.

MorphIncel

Rotter
I have looksmaxxed heavily within one year of being here and I am STILL here. I get way more attention now and lays and whatever but I still ocnsider myself a lookism guy.

smellysocks

Megastar
Eh, can't blame em for trying. I admire them for taking action rather than whining 24/7

Having a post prime gf with NL folds and busting in her slayer jizz plastered batcave pussy is still better than being incel.

amiuglytho

Regular
minarima said:

agreed .