• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Nothing like wake up in the morning and feel hot sun on your new straightened hair

I'm feeling so white, damn!

Danny the chav

Champion
You legit look 7+ here, but in that other pic of ur entire face u looked average about

Foxx

Average Guy
You look better here. In the other pic your hair looked super light compared to how it is in this pic.

said:
i feel with you op, i think i can remember when u posted a pic with youre fat gf, we share the same feels

What is stopping you from dumping her though? If you're not attracted to her... how do you stay with her?

IntenseSuffering said:
  said:
i feel with you op, i think i can remember when u posted a pic with youre fat gf, we share the same feels

What is stopping you from dumping her though? If you're not attracted to her... how do you stay with her?

She is very good to me. She cleans the house, prepares food, wash the dishes (we don't live together, it's only on weekends when she comes over). She doesn't demand anything, we basically do what i want to do all the time. She is always trying to please me. She is also dieting and exercising to lose weight as i asked (already lost 6 pounds in a month). She said she will even get tatoos if i want (if she manages to lose weight i'll tell her to make a tramp stamp). She may not have attractive body but she gives me passionate sex, she likes getting slapped and cummed on the face so i got that going for me which is nice.

Incels should stop worshipping beautiful people and just start fucking the landwhales tinder matches. We gotta accept our fate and embrace our sub-human destiny.

PS: I just realized you were actually asking mist and not me, anyway...

Danny the chav said:
You legit look 7+ here, but in that other pic of ur entire face u looked average about

That's because my lower third is not showing
I need a lower third transplant