• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

nothing is funnier than how bluepilled latinos are of race

brb we're white bro, our skin isnt completely black so im white.  im not african im not indegnious 

my grandparents are from europe

im spanish

then they come to the states and have to cope with this after being race blackpilled into oblivion 

they missed the memo; in the USA all but the most german looking wogs are ethnik, therefor by my estimation only around 10% of latinos are white.

color and feature wise im whiter than most latinos but im definitiely just a pale ethnikkk.

im considered white in latin america because im not orange/brown

All of the most popular songs in Latin music are bloated manlet Mexicans who are singing with their guitar and they have billions of views with women crying over them and in relationships with women who mog them.

They have hypergamy under control unlike the US

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
self hating ethinks on this forum always crack me up

• Banned
Roger The Rapist said:
All of the most popular songs in Latin music are bloated manlet Mexicans who are singing with their guitar and they have billions of views with women crying over them and in relationships with women who mog them.

nah, latinos are just high t and go out and get women.

westerners are passive narcissistic cucks that want iois and to get approached

spics and arabs dont even know what an ioi is and if you explained it to them they'll think you're a feminine narxy faggot

if they think they're white why are they always hating on whites? no way do they think they are white, at least not in the US.

AmanteDeLasAsiaticas said:
Roger The Rapist said:

spics and arabs dont even know what an ioi is and if you explained it to them they'll think you're a feminine narxy faggot

[video=youtube]

• Banned
imo spics in latin america defo like whites/westerners.  well at least until they move here and realize US white people are racist as fuck and dont act like europeans

MajinBuu

Megastar
Roger The Rapist said:

this part is unironically legit, they have one of the highest fwhr's/facial width and penis size out of all races

and least that's what a few studies point it out

too bad on average they have crappy genetics

imo spics in latin america defo like whites/westerners.  well at least until they move here and realize US white people are racist as fuck and dont act like europeans

of course with a name like yours you'd say that. whites are 'gringos' to them when in their own countries, they definitely do not 'like' them and many harbour resentment seeing them as exploiters or just jealous that they have better western lives, but most just tolerate them or don't care as is the same towards any people in almost every country on earth.

and fucking LOL if you think whites are racist to them it is completely the other way around. they are ALREADY racist towards whites when they get here and then they become 10x more racist when they try to live as though they are still in some backwards country and the cops pull up telling them to drive properly, not drink in the park, etc. and these retards always try to play the race card and it becomes an us vs them mentality very quickly and they all become racist radicals, 99% of latinos in the US are extremely racist.

Shazam2380

brb we're white bro, our skin isnt completely black so im white.  im not african im not indegnious 

my grandparents are from europe

im spanish

then they come to the states and have to cope with this after being race blackpilled into oblivion 

they missed the memo; in the USA all but the most german looking wogs are ethnik, therefor by my estimation only around 10% of spics are white.

color and feature wise im whiter than most latinos but im definitiely just a pale shitskin.

im considered white in latin america because im not orange/brown

Why the slurs like spics and shitskin though?

Letthemcome said:

of course with a name like yours you'd say that. whites are 'gringos' to them when in their own countries, they definitely do not 'like' them and many harbour resentment seeing them as exploiters or just jealous that they have better western lives, but most just tolerate them or don't care as is the same towards any people in almost every country on earth.

and fucking LOL if you think whites are racist to them it is completely the other way around. they are ALREADY racist towards whites when they get here and then they become 10x more racist when they try to live as though they are still in some backwards country and the cops pull up telling them to drive properly, not drink in the park, etc. and these retards always try to play the race card and it becomes an us vs them mentality very quickly and they all become racist radicals, 99% of latinos in the US are extremely racist.

This is exactly right. In fact, the OP has a complex about whites that he hilariously tries to project onto whites themselves.

Hispanics literally have a groups like La Raza (among others) that preach racial supremacy. And unlike the KKK, they're real viable organizations. "Viva la raza," anyone? I don't even dislike Hispanics. But they are very into themselves. Which is fine. I just don't have time to listen to one demonize whites for having a fraction of their pride.

White Americans (who built a vastly more egalitarian society than any spic mutt) don't need to hear from "Latinos" about "racism."

Fatasses All Around Me said:
Letthemcome said:

This is exactly right. In fact, the OP has a complex about whites that he hilariously tries to project onto whites themselves.

Hispanics literally have a groups like La Raza (among others) that preach racial supremacy. And unlike the KKK, they're real viable organizations. "Viva la raza," anyone? I don't even dislike Hispanics. But they are very into themselves. Which is fine. I just don't have time to listen to one demonize whites for having a fraction of their pride.

White Americans (who built a vastly more egalitarian society than any spic mutt) don't need to hear from "Latinos" about "racism."

we're going to forget how many people have died in the last 10 years cuz of white supremacists just so you can bring up an obscure dead organization.  hispanics are not full of themselves at all, they just have a cultural identity 

no shit the countries are more egalitarian due to more wealth/resources/technology but they have more racial issues than latin countries by far.

Fatasses All Around Me said:

we're going to forget how many people have died in the last 10 years cuz of white supremacists just so you can bring up an obscure dead organization.  hispanics are not full of themselves at all, they just have a cultural identity 

no shit the countries are more egalitarian due to more wealth/resources/technology but they have more racial issues than latin countries by far.

You seriously want to lay the murder rates of whites and Hispanics side by side? And saying that a Hispanic gang is a "racially supremacist" is just redundant.

Do you have any idea how many blacks Hispanics have eradicated from places like Compton? There is a real race war going on now between poor blacks and poor Hispanics. But yeah, let's just blame white people because you're some fruity beaner virgin that has issues with not being white himself.

Fatasses All Around Me said:

You seriously want to lay the murder rates of whites and Hispanics side by side? And saying that a Hispanic gang is a "racially supremacist" is just redundant.

Do you have any idea how many blacks Hispanics have eradicated from places like Compton? There is a real race war going on now between poor blacks and poor Hispanics. But yeah, let's just blame white people because you're some fruity beaner virgin that has issues with not being white himself.

clearly not the same thing as racial supremacy.

find me a latin country with more racial issues than the us/uk