• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

nothing else besides tall dark handsome matters

Joined
May 9, 2018
Messages
483
Reputation
14
>Nerdic cope
>Nordic pheno men dominate this planet as they always have for thousands of years


Cry harder for me my darkie cuck son.

 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #8

MajinBuu

Megastar
Joined
Mar 6, 2018
Messages
9,929
Reputation
76
the  only place that favors nerdics is a shithole (brazil) jfl
 
Joined
May 9, 2018
Messages
483
Reputation
14
MajinBuu said:
the  only place that favors nerdics is a shithole (brazil) jfl

Brazil is home to the world's most beautiful women and it's the upper strata of Brazian society (mostly Meds) who pay money for nordic sperm. 
Nordic men are the most favored in all of Latin america, Asia, Europe, North America, etc. Majority of worlds women dream of a Nordic man.
 

MajinBuu

Megastar
Joined
Mar 6, 2018
Messages
9,929
Reputation
76
Aspiring Crackwhore said:
MajinBuu said:
the  only place that favors nerdics is a shithole (brazil) jfl

why was I born a chincel nerdic why why why please end my suffering only ethnikks from brazil give me any sort of attention im a virgin at 32 and my dick is tiny why why why

sounds rough
 

MajinBuu

Megastar
Joined
Mar 6, 2018
Messages
9,929
Reputation
76
Aspiring Crackwhore said:
the only graph I have for nerdic superiority is a photo from an obscure peer2peer study no one cares about why was I born a nerdic why

melanotan and hairdye


AmanteDeLasAsiaticas said:
AmanteDeLasAsiaticas said:
you expected a funny comeback didn't you
 
Joined
May 9, 2018
Messages
483
Reputation
14
MajinBuu said:
Aspiring Crackwhore said:
the only graph I have for nerdic superiority is a photo from an obscure peer2peer study no one cares about why was I born a nerdic why

melanotan and hairdye

Keep coping, faggot. There's a million articles and your Balkan shit women buy Nordic cum, too.
Everyone knows Nordic men are superior and dominate this planet. No Nordic wishes he looked like a corpseskin Balkan cuck with trashy dark hair.

[video=youtube]
 

Marin

Machine
Oldcels
Joined
Dec 16, 2016
Messages
6,872
Reputation
71
Aspiring Crackwhore said:
>Nerdic cope
>Nordic pheno men dominate this planet as they always have for thousands of years


Cry harder for me my darkie cuck son.


Nobody gives a shit about Brazil
 
Top