• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

nothing drys up pussy more than a loser with no life experiences

ThePolygamist

Rotter
whilst you mentalcels have been rotting and saving up to move your maxilla forward 2cm everyone else has been having fun and accumulating social capital, going to festivals, getting yucky with the boys, travelling etc

women are hive minded, they dont want to know about some weirdo and who never had friends and never went out,
by having a repertoire of stories she knows you arent autistic and are not likely to kill her, it also shows you are at least appealing to some people and not disfunctional

RuudVanNistelrooy

Champion
Oldcels

Anakind

Champion
ThePolygamist said:
whilst you mentalcels have been rotting and saving up to move your maxilla forward 2cm everyone else has been having fun and accumulating social capital, going to festivals, getting yucky with the boys, travelling etc

Many guys here are so retarded they literally believe that your Face is the only thing relevant in life.

RememberMew

Regular
I'm lucky; I did a lot of drugs when I was still bluepilled so I've always got stories.

Moriarty

Joke
Underrated post. You need extraordinary looks to get away with being a stupid uneducated mong with no experience.

RememberMew

Regular
Dan said:
Stories from back in the day aren't enough, you need a social circle and up to date accounts on every form of social media. Instagram pictures showing you at events etc.

I think I'm funny enough in person to sidestep the lack of social media. I'm looking for high IQ 5/10s, not Staceys.

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Legit, many of us are too forgone for even a 7.5/10 face to save us at this point.

Anakind

Champion
RememberMew said:
I think I'm funny enough in person to sidestep the lack of social media. I'm looking for high IQ 5/10s, not Staceys.

My last girlfriend had a 140+ IQ and would probably be rated at least 6/10 here. Lol @ you thinking those girls don't use their IQ to find out everything about you and your social circle.    :lol:

Fab

Joke
Who cares tbh. Talking about what you did at six flags this summer doesn't make women wet.

RememberMew

Regular
Anakind said:
My last girlfriend had a 140+ IQ and would probably be rated at least 6/10 here. Lol @ you thinking those girls don't use their IQ to find out everything about you and your social circle.    :lol:

High IQ girls will judge me more for what I'm like to hang out with than external social proofing. If I had a weaker personality then I'd probably have to invest a lot of money into faking a social media presence, but I doubt that'll be necessary.

Dolly Buster

Champion
The root of the problem is that women aren't trying to impress us, but we are forced to perform actions for them.

So overturning this matriarchy is a good starting point.

The best bet for a looksmaxxed shut in is tinder booty calls and ons from nightclubs. Doubt many here could pull that off though

Happy Rotter

Rotter
Legit but you can just lie. Also most women are boring as fuck anyway, I consider myself a rotter at heart but I've still lived a more interesting life than 80% of women I meet

Looksmax, make up stories, and meet friends at the party where you meet the girl, and she'll never find out that you were a loser with no friends. Just be a good liar.

Happy Rotter said:
Legit but you can just lie. Also most women are boring as fuck anyway, I consider myself a Rotter at heart but I've still lived a more interesting life than 80% of women I meet

:clap:

Anakind

Champion
RememberMew said:
Anakind said:

High IQ girls will judge me more for what I'm like to hang out with than external social proofing. If I had a weaker personality then I'd probably have to invest a lot of money into faking a social media presence, but I doubt that'll be necessary.

Dude no, they don't. I'm speaking from experience. The only difference with high IQ girls is that they don't get bored when you talk about philosophy and science. Don't be fooled by this nonsense that intelligent girls are more into "inner values".

RememberMew

Regular
Happy Rotter said:
Legit but you can just lie. Also most women are boring as fuck anyway, I consider myself a rotter at heart but I've still lived a more interesting life than 80% of women I meet

Lying is magic.

[video=youtube]

Anakind said:
Dude no, they don't. I'm speaking from experience. The only difference with high IQ girls is that they don't get bored when you talk about philosophy and science. Don't be fooled by this nonsense that intelligent girls are more into "inner values".

lol I'm not talking about "inner values." I'm talking about having a good fucking time.

IceCutter

Megastar
Legit

it's why I got off my ass at age 26 (yup better late than never) went traveling and ended up fucking a bunch of hot euro bitches

if I had stayed in my parents basement playing videogames and rotting I for sure would have turned into a fat, depressed, permavirgin loser, of which you can find 1 or 2 on this board