Nothing crushes cope like following average people on IG/SC

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Pinhead said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Strong projection m8
strong cope and evidence tbh

ur pathetic
Average people move around like avg people? Who would have known? 

Does a dog move around like a dog too? No way!

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Also, rereading your post you're spot on. The females interested in you irl dictate your rating. Not whatever PSL'ers rate you.

Defeat

Gigachad
u projecting bro lol ur subhuman m8 im gunna ascend bro 2k17 my year bro yeh i been posting 7 years buit im nearly there bro im unmoggable eppley made me top percentile boyo not everyones ugly like u m8 i got rated 7+ here by trusted uisers bro saved my pics to his hardddrive and flushed it around the WWW but im a legit 7 wasnt even squinting natural rest face i take pics of my best induvidual features and then make threads bashing them so users give me complements and call me a fraud all i need to do is go outside but nar man im staying in not NT i could bang so many girls but not nt man

Starcrazy

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
Also, rereading your post you're spot on. The females interested in you irl dictate your rating. Not whatever PSL'ers rate you.
your IRL rating is +1 or +2 to what kind of females are attracted to you

6/10 is a bare minimum

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Pinhead said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Average people move around like avg people? Who would have known? 

Does a dog move around like a dog too? No way!
they look avg no matter the distance to cam, even 2" away

no matter the lighting

no matter the facial expression

guys here like to think lens distortion is why they look bad when really they jsut look bad

also

uglynormalfag ugly 

tbh
Lens distortions literally changes your facial ratios. FACT

The only reason you still see them how they always look is because your brain adjusts to how you normally perceive them. Someone inspecting their own face doesn't have the same luxury and anything that deviates from the norm will appear drastic to them

hbbx1997

Chad
vanille said:
hbbx1997 said:
Pm be boyo ill tell you what I think
Who are you boyo
Im no ones alt or anything , this is my only account , ill tell my opinion without all that nitpicking the others do , pm me if you feel like it