Nothing can be worse. This is brutal

short man

Slayer
If you are short,  ugly, fat, bald, with a retruded maxilla and pale. Setting yourself on fire would be a relief.

modified

hairloss expert
I'm short, ugly, skinnyfat, asymmetric, excessive chinned, narrow faced, tiny wristed, and ethnic. I think I can give you a run for your money.

iNeedHair

Coper
short man said:
If you are short,  ugly, fat, bald, with a retruded maxilla and pale. Setting yourself on fire would be a relief.

I'm all three. Where do I pick up my award?

Jesus Christ

Normie
Grow a beard and run LOTR dwarf game. Girl's are gonna find you baddass.

modified

hairloss expert
iNeedHair said:
short man said:

You're not ugly or bald.

short man

Slayer
modified said:
I'm short, ugly, skinnyfat, asymmetric, excessive chinned, narrow faced, tiny wristed, and ethnic. I think I can give you a run for your money.
Dude, how do you even live?

iNeedHair said:
short man said:

At the gas station. Pour a couple of gallons of gas and light a match.

springfield said:
I'm the exact opposite of all that but my penis is small.

In your case then just go gay and get fucked in the ass. At least you will be getting love from a big old dude with a big dick in your ass.

Bojack

Lookism God
It could be worse, you could be an incel as well

UnWorthy

Coper
short man said:

This is the best thing that can happen to you, apart from being Chad ofc. Just flush yourself, there is no hope for you. It's an easy decision.

It's way worse having just one or two major flaws. You know you could fix it but it will take time, money and it will be painful and you never know how it will turn out. It's this uncertainty that's killing you.

short man

Slayer
UnWorthy said:
short man said:

This is the best thing that can happen to you, apart from being Chad ofc. Just flush yourself, there is no hope for you. It's an easy decision.

It's way worse having just one or two major flaws. You know you could fix it but it will take time, money and it will be painful and you never know how it will turn out. It's this uncertainty that's killing you.

Even money can't fix it. Gold diggers will give yo enough IOI to marry you and then take the money and fuck more Chads. NObody wants you when you are ugly. Life is a scam.

NoLMS

Coper
iNeedHair said:
short man said:

Also ethnic. Don't forget ethnic, bro.

short man

Slayer
NoLMS said:
iNeedHair said:

Also ethnic. Don't forget ethnic, bro.

Legit. That's actually worse, someone pale could get a tan, if you are ethnic make sure you soak in your skin with gasoline before you light the match and drink some too.