Nothing but bone structure matters

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
One of the bluepill theories I hear about is that things like eye area make a huge difference in attractiveness.

I see boneless twinks being rated "above average" all the time, and yet they're low status and incel...

The reason is that most of these guys are not above average at all.

The average guy does not have a recessed chin, or a total babyface. The average guy probably has a chin and has decent social skills because he hasn't been bullied for his looks before.

BONE STRUCTURE is most of what matters to women. I've noticed this time and time again, it literally made no difference in middle school who had acne and who didn't.

Plenty of chads had acne. I knew a guy who was legit 8/10 and his face was COVERED in acne. And of course, he still got tons of female attention.

Even eye area is somewhat of a cope. First of all, much of eye area IS bone structure. A striking eye color can halo an average face into the above average range, but just LOL if you think that'll happen when the guy in question has a recessed chin, or a long midface, or a long pencil neck.

Face it, a weak chin is a MAJOR turn off to most women, so much so that most of us here would have to dumpster dive in order to get laid at all. Other things, like a long midface or lack of visible zygos, also can and will destroy the attractiveness of a face.

The majority of users on here have truly abysmal bone structure, and no amount of "looksmaxing" will change that.
Some of the most frequent users here (mistgeburt, myself, cuckadoodledoo, assburger, sephon, kyra) have arguably deformed bone structure especially in the lower third and miface area, and yet we don't understand what's so ugly because most straight men can't rate other men.

Lel

Gigachad
explain the tinder matches then

i used to believe the same but they seem to have quite an appeal (Orb,assburger)

Browmog

Slayer
Brutus said:
One of the bluepill theories I hear about is that things like eye area make a huge difference in attractiveness.

I see boneless twinks being rated "above average" all the time, and yet they're low status and incel...

The reason is that most of these guys are not above average at all.

The average guy does not have a recessed chin, or a total babyface. The average guy probably has a chin and has decent social skills because he hasn't been bullied for his looks before.

BONE STRUCTURE is most of what matters to women. I've noticed this time and time again, it literally made no difference in middle school who had acne and who didn't.

Plenty of chads had acne. I knew a guy who was legit 8/10 and his face was COVERED in acne. And of course, he still got tons of female attention.

Even eye area is somewhat of a cope. First of all, much of eye area IS bone structure. A striking eye color can halo an average face into the above average range, but just LOL if you think that'll happen when the guy in question has a recessed chin, or a long midface, or a long pencil neck.

Face it, a weak chin is a MAJOR turn off to most women, so much so that most of us here would have to dumpster dive in order to get laid at all. Other things, like a long midface or lack of visible zygos, also can and will destroy the attractiveness of a face.

The majority of users on here have truly abysmal bone structure, and no amount of "looksmaxing" will change that.
Some of the most frequent users here (mistgeburt, myself, cuckadoodledoo, assburger, sephon, kyra) have arguably deformed bone structure especially in the lower third and miface area, and yet we don't understand what's so ugly because most straight men can't rate other men.

:clap:

So fucking legit. People here can't rate for shit.
They rate twinks with recessed chin as "good looking" and think it is their "personality", "asperger" (wtf? that shit dosen't even exist) a reason for their failure with woman, when in reality it is their weak beta features which are responsible for that.
Plenty of users here have like zero sexual dimorphism, could almost pass as females and they wonder why they are incel
:jag:

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Lel said:

i used to believe the same but they seem to have quite an appeal (Orb,assburger)

the reason is that these guys are not objectively "ugly" from an aesthetic point of view. Both of them would look pretty decent looking if they had been born as women and were wearing makeup.

But both of them have a pretty specific and obvious facial deformity. Their maxillas are slightly narrow and recessed, further accentuating the weak chins on their already short mandibles.

This feature is EXTREMELY unattractive on men since it puts men at risk for sleep apnea (but not women due to their skinnier necks).

It's completely unfair, but it IS the reason that we are incel.

Lel

Gigachad
Brutus said:
Lel said:

the reason is that these guys are not objectively "ugly" from an aesthetic point of view. Both of them would look pretty decent looking if they had been born as women and were wearing makeup.

But both of them have a pretty specific and obvious facial deformity. Their maxillas are slightly narrow and recessed, further accentuating the weak chins on their already short mandibles.

This feature is EXTREMELY unattractive on men since it puts men at risk for sleep apnea (but not women due to their skinnier necks).

lel

but they get matches on an a dating app, which means women want to date them not to gayfriend them

Even Apex got some girls dtf with his non-existent lower third 

but i agree weak chin is the worst bad feature to have.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Lel said:
Brutus said:

lel

but they get matches on an a dating app, which means women want to date them not to gayfriend them

Even Apex got some girls dtf with his non-existent lower third 

but i agree weak chin is the worst bad feature to have.
not really

unless women consistently reply to their messages, it's safe to say that she swiped them because she wants a free lunch sometime down the road

Legit, most of my planned surgeries are about changing or frauding bones. 
The latter is something you sort of miss though. It's not about bone structure but about PERCEIVED bone structure.
It's much the same as for women it's not about youth but about perceived youth (makeup).

Good fat pad positions can fraud cheekbones, good softtissue can fraud better orbital bones (thick skin hiding dark circles, hooding, tight skin improving lateral canthus position/lower eyelid), good eyebrows can improve eye area, good beard can somewhat believably hide lower third flaws. 
On the flipside bad ears / nose cartilage / droopy eyelids / bad eyebrows / bad skin / bad fat insertions can absolutly worsen your looks.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
GeneticDeadEnd said:
The latter is something you sort of miss though. It's not about bone structure but about PERCEIVED bone structure.
It's much the same as for women it's not about youth but about perceived youth (makeup).

Good fat pad positions can fraud cheekbones, good softtissue can fraud better orbital bones (thick skin hiding dark circles, hooding, tight skin improving lateral canthus position/lower eyelid), good eyebrows can improve eye area, good beard can somewhat believably hide lower third flaws. 
On the flipside bad ears / nose cartilage / droopy eyelids / bad eyebrows / bad skin / bad fat insertions can absolutly worsen your looks.

As your username suggest, it's not the actual protrusion that makes these fatures attractive, it's the subtle curvature of the lines that can only be created by a good old fashioned recipe of slayer genetics

Brutus said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:

As your username suggest, it's not the actual protrusion that makes these fatures attractive, it's the subtle curvature of the lines that can only be created by a good old fashioned recipe of slayer genetics

wat

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Brutus said:

wat

i'm still high so my posts are full of mistakes. what I mean is that trying to improve incel bonestructure won't work because it's a genetic dead end/.

In regards to cheekbones and eye hooding, it's not the actual protrusion that makes these features attractive, it's the subtle curvature of the lines that can only be created by a good old fashioned recipe of slayer genetics

Brutus said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:

i'm still high so my posts are full of mistakes. what I mean is that trying to improve incel bonestructure won't work because it's a genetic dead end/.

In regards to cheekbones and eye hooding, it's not the actual protrusion that makes these features attractive, it's the subtle curvature of the lines that can only be created by a good old fashioned recipe of slayer genetics

Cope, you just have to be realistic. You can't create a MM bone structure out of shit obv.
But genio / bony rhino (/ LFs) are clearly legit and so are some implants and soft tissue maxxing.

This is just implants (except the nose I guess) + canthopexy:

Sick improvement and looks natural as fuck. 

All this "surgery won't help me"-cope on here. Yes surgery will make you at least a 6 unless you are legit syndrome level deformed. You just have to realize you can't get a rhino from your local plastic surgeon and be a 7. You need to be willing to improve not just deformed features but every subaverage one. You need to be willing to get top-class surgeons with state-of-the-art procedures, not the discount verson. Look at Yaremchucks bridge-of-bone canthopexies and then look at the cope-of-shit canthopexies some orther surgeons produce.

You guys are just coping away your youth by not commiting to surgerymaxxing now (though IIRC you're getting bimax soon).

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Brutus said:

Cope, you just have to be realistic. You can't create a MM bone structure out of shit obv.
But genio / bony rhino (/ LFs) are clearly legit and so are some implants and soft tissue maxxing.

All this "surgery won't help me"-cope on here. Yes surgery will make you at least a 6 unless you are legit syndrome level deformed. You just have to realize you can't get a rhino from your local plastic surgeon and be a 7. You need to be willing to improve not just deformed features but every subaverage one. You need to be willing to get top-class surgeons with state-of-the-art procedures, not the discount verson. Look at Yaremchucks bridge-of-bone canthopexies and then look at the cope-of-shit canthopexies some orther surgeons produce.

You guys are just coping away your youth by not commiting to surgerymaxxing now (though IIRC you're getting bimax soon).
I legitimatley don't think he improved other than the chin implant

His cheekbones are still too flat, if you could see a 360 view of his face you'd see that he still has the look of someone who is unattractive, due to the way his cheekbones look.

People have done before after studies of MMA patients. What people found is that the side profile improved about a point, but the front only improved a small amount.

Gene Therapy is more realistic for us than surgery

FireHaze

Gigachad
Yeah eye area matters a lot less than overall bone structure, especially lower third. I've been seeing a lot of guys with "bug eyes" with decent looking women because they have great bone structure.

To say acne doesn't matter is retarded though. When I had acne I had zero female attention and was actively despised by women. Maybe with Chris Carmack tier bones you can get away with it but acne will destroy most guys.

Brutus said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:

I legitimatley don't think he improved other than the chin implant

His cheekbones are still too flat, if you could see a 360 view of his face you'd see that he still has the look of someone who is unattractive, due to the way his cheekbones look.

People have done before after studies of MMA patients. What people found is that the side profile improved about a point, but the front only improved a small amount.

Gene Therapy is more realistic for us than surgery

:bye:

Eye area improvement alone gives him a full point easily.

GeneticDeadEnd said:
Brutus said:

Legit as fuck. Most people don't realize that subtle improvements add up. I've gotten like 3 points over 2 years and a lot of it has been from subtle improvements. My main deformity was my chin/jaw and fixing that boosted me a lot but the subtle tweaks to the eyes, lips, and cheeks were certainly improvements as well.

Also, you have to ALWAYS go the top people. I made the mistake of going to a shitty guy for a low bleph (he was an expert in lip lifts) and I ended up with slight lower lid droop that I had to fix with fillers. I literally wasted $2k on fillers+steroid injections to fix this guy's fuck up (he used an overly aggressive, old fashioned technique).

Magnus

Lookism God
Skin, nose, lips, eyes, eyebrows, hair, overall coloring and a few other things still make a huge difference

noonz

Slayer
Masculinity Crew
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Brutus said:

What's that surgery/implant called that made the area under his eyes fuller? I need that (got dark circles under my eyes but not as severe as his)

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
jankinoffslut said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:

Legit as fuck. Most people don't realize that subtle improvements add up. I've gotten like 3 points over 2 years and a lot of it has been from subtle improvements. My main deformity was my chin/jaw and fixing that boosted me a lot but the subtle tweaks to the eyes, lips, and cheeks were certainly improvements as well.

Also, you have to ALWAYS go the top people. I made the mistake of going to a shitty guy for a low bleph (he was an expert in lip lifts) and I ended up with slight lower lid droop that I had to fix with fillers. I literally wasted $2k on fillers+steroid injections to fix this guy's fuck up (he used an overly aggressive, old fashioned technique).

Surgery clearly can improve people, I'm not denying that. Scientific studies have shown that surgery improves attractivesness by a modest but not huge amount

The problem is that in the picture shown, the lighting is different, the angle of his head is different, even his expression is clearly different.

You can't judge these two photos since the conditions are not the same. Surgeons do this on purpose to make the difference look more drastic.

If you have an actual deformity like a recessed chin, then surgery will probably help you a lot. But most people simply lack the correct midface length and cheekbones to ever be attractive.

Brutus said:
jankinoffslut said:

Surgery clearly can improve people, I'm not denying that. Scientific studies have shown that surgery improves attractivesness by a modest but not huge amount

The problem is that in the picture shown, the lighting is different, the angle of his head is different, even his expression is clearly different.

You can't judge these two photos since the conditions are not the same. Surgeons do this on purpose to make the difference look more drastic.

If you have an actual deformity like a recessed chin, then surgery will probably help you a lot. But most people simply lack the correct midface length and cheekbones to ever be attractive.
Those studies are flawed because
a.)Most people only get 1 or 2 things done. A lot of subtle improvements add up.
b.)People don't research aesthetics like we do so a lot of people don't correct the right things.
c.)They don't go to top people. Again, this makes a huge difference.

I do agree that you need a somewhat good foundation (decent midface and spacing). However, surgery can do a LOT if you get the right things. So many people have potential to have attractive faces.