Nothing better than playing GTA Online with your homie.

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
Prolly better than sex and everything. You can even drink or smoke while you drive his ass off a bridge. American dream if I've ever seen it, tbh. You guys are chasing the wrong waterfalls.

IcedEarth

Slayer
> play GTA with your buddy
> smoke meth together
> suck each other off

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
IcedEarth said:
> play GTA with your buddy
> smoke meth together

You remember misclegend's thread about finding Invisible in GTA5 and asking the Rockstar forums if they drew inspiration from his likeness?  :giggle:

Probably one of the best posts in PUAHate history. His name on the Rockstar forum was "Monstercockdude" or some shit. Jesus Christ, I'm cracking up just thinking about it.  :giggle:

IcedEarth

Slayer
Gots 2 Ball said:
You remember misclegend's thread about finding Invisible in GTA5 and asking the Rockstar forums if they drew inspiration from his likeness?  :giggle:

why do you think I put the homo reference there?

Invisible was walking around the daytime with makeup on, lucky for him london's a fagtown so he didn't got beaten up or trolled for it

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
RodgerRabbit said:
Fuuuuuucking legit.

I played the heists with my friend from high school when they just got released. Only fun I've had this year tbh. 

Remember the COD 4 days? omg MEMORIES  :sad:

CoD4 was GOAT. Back in high school, one of my friends would come over with his 360 and we'd play all weekend, ordering pizza and shit.