• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Nothing better than playing GTA Online with your homie.

Prolly better than sex and everything. You can even drink or smoke while you drive his ass off a bridge. American dream if I've ever seen it, tbh. You guys are chasing the wrong waterfalls.

IcedEarth

Rotter
> play GTA with your buddy
> smoke meth together
> suck each other off

IcedEarth said:
> play GTA with your buddy
> smoke meth together

You remember misclegend's thread about finding Invisible in GTA5 and asking the Rockstar forums if they drew inspiration from his likeness?  :giggle:

Probably one of the best posts in PUAHate history. His name on the Rockstar forum was "Monstercockdude" or some shit. Jesus Christ, I'm cracking up just thinking about it.  :giggle:

IcedEarth

Rotter
Gots 2 Ball said:
You remember misclegend's thread about finding Invisible in GTA5 and asking the Rockstar forums if they drew inspiration from his likeness?  :giggle:

why do you think I put the homo reference there?

Invisible was walking around the daytime with makeup on, lucky for him london's a fagtown so he didn't got beaten up or trolled for it

RodgerRabbit said:
Fuuuuuucking legit.

I played the heists with my friend from high school when they just got released. Only fun I've had this year tbh. 

Remember the COD 4 days? omg MEMORIES  :sad:

CoD4 was GOAT. Back in high school, one of my friends would come over with his 360 and we'd play all weekend, ordering pizza and shit.