• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Not only face pulling is a scam, but it's dangerous

REM

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Q: [size=small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Can Face Pulling be dangerous?[/font]

A:It really could be. I used to write about its wonders myself, but I was delusional at the time. I take meds now and try to put faith in doctors. They have knowledge that is not complete, but they understand things I don't.[/font][/size]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I regret being so fervently against doctors and getting lost in the false sense of empowerment that came from these kinds of communities. So I may look foolish now but so be it.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It's a risk, no doubt, to yank on the face. I noticed only positive things before, but there may be a small fracture in the side of my face too now. I'm just glad I stopped[/font]

This was written by that  breakthematrix admin who wrote a manual about face pulling and NCR. Apparently some people got hurt (TMJ, crossbite, headaches...), including himself, and there was no a single successful case which would show an aesthetic improvement and even remotely justify this dangerous nonsense.

source: http://breakthematrix.createaforum.com/therapies/can-face-pulling-be-dangerous/#quickreply

Keep mewing, chewing hard gums and face pulling faggots, maybe you'll get some gains from TMJ.

breakthematrix, sluthate, lookism.net, NCR forums, orthotropics = a delusional circle jerk

Mew'sDisciple

REM said:
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Q: [size=small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Can Face Pulling be dangerous?[/font]

A:It really could be. I used to write about its wonders myself, but I was delusional at the time. I take meds now and try to put faith in doctors. They have knowledge that is not complete, but they understand things I don't.[/font][/size]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I regret being so fervently against doctors and getting lost in the false sense of empowerment that came from these kinds of communities. So I may look foolish now but so be it.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It's a risk, no doubt, to yank on the face. I noticed only positive things before, but there may be a small fracture in the side of my face too now. I'm just glad I stopped[/font]

This was written by that  breakthematrix admin who wrote a manual about face pulling and NCR. Apparently some people got hurt (TMJ, crossbite, headaches...), including himself, and there was no a single successful case which would show an aesthetic improvement and even remotely justify this dangerous nonsense.

source: http://breakthematrix.createaforum.com/therapies/can-face-pulling-be-dangerous/#quickreply

Keep mewing, chewing hard gums and face pulling faggots, maybe you'll get some gains from TMJ.

breakthematrix, sluthate, lookism.net, NCR forums = a delusional circle jerk

Will mouthbreathing prevent me from getting TMJ?

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Nice post. It has immediately reminded me the guy who posted on Sluthate about how he insterted some screws inside of his upper jaw to mess with his bones.

Sad.

midface

To anyone confused after reading OP's thread, don't be. OP has absolutely nothing supporting him.

I ignore posts from the likes of you OP. Gor some reason there's a few stubborn people  whodesperately wish your face can't change. I am so past the point of arguing whether your face can change or not, I'm at the point where I'm just trying to duplicate what's possible as best as I could.

1) It's definitely dangerous to displace your facial bones so aggressively

2) plastic surgery is dangerous too but might also improve your face

this thread is an orgy of loser nerds. You're not only trying to discourage people from fixing themselves (which I can't even profit off of in any way) but you faggots are celebrating some empty victory that "facepulling isn't legit"...

To anyone reading this thread who's not sure who to believe, just ignore these UTTER beta losers and try it. They got this bitter and pessimistic from mouth breathing, if they had a wide forward grown face like my own they would be generous and helpful. I'm only trying to help and I'll never back anything that's not legit.

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
midface: Show us the evidence then. We know jaw surgeries work best and there are literally hundreds of studies regarding the efficiency, methodology, quality of the outputs and its limitation.

Show us the demonstrable evidence of the effects you describe, show us the pre/post pics of the person who - without any other intervention - improved only through the remedy you advocate.

JustTheWayYouAre said:
midface: Show us the evidence then. We know jaw surgeries work best and there are literally hundreds of studies regarding the efficiency, methodology, quality of the outputs and its limitation.

Show us the demonstrable evidence of the effects you describe, show us the pre/post pics of the person who - without any other intervention - improved only through the remedy you advocate.

Too much force is damaging, this is documented in pletetal expansion where as facepulling is not yet practiced in the medical field so documents are limited. But before the particular study arrives that would give you in clear text that rapid aggressive face pulling is bad but steady slow and mild force provides safe changes, some scientist is going to make a hypothesis based on what is known about the maxilla such as how paletal expansion works, and the underlying physiology that laid the foundation to that as it is all related in the end. Studies on facepulling wont arise too soon until paletal expansion becomes more mainstream and backed with more peer reviewed studies, which will make it easier for researchers to get grants on face pulling. The sad truth about research is you don't get to investigate what you believe, you investigate whatever you can get grants for.

I am able to dig this example up quick as it was already in another thread, this involves chemical enhancement to recover damage from rapid expansion http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22818561

REM

midface said:
To anyone confused after reading OP's thread, don't be. OP has absolutely nothing supporting him.
lol i have ppl with damaged faces and zero (meaningful) facial improvement, but what do you have? A single case of treated adult? I don't think so. If that is the case, show me some before-after xrays, everything else is just bullshit.

I ignore posts from the likes of you OP. Gor some reason there's a few stubborn people  whodesperately wish your face can't change. I am so past the point of arguing whether your face can change or not, I'm at the point where I'm just trying to duplicate what's possible as best as I could.

1) It's definitely dangerous to displace your facial bones so aggressively

2) plastic surgery is dangerous too but might also improve your face

this thread is an orgy of loser nerds. You're not only trying to discourage people from fixing themselves (which I can't even profit off of in any way) but you faggots are celebrating some empty victory that "facepulling isn't legit"...

To anyone reading this thread who's not sure who to believe, just ignore these UTTER beta losers and try it. They got this bitter and pessimistic from mouth breathing, if they had a wide forward grown face like my own they would be generous and helpful. I'm only trying to help and I'll never back anything that's not legit.

i would love to see that anything of this worked on adult, but I haven't yet, nor did anybody in dentistry. You have zero evidence. You only have beliefs. You only have theories. You are probably delusional. Prove me wrong and I take my words back.

G andharva said:
this is crap.you need to do it right  

http://www.thecranencrp.com/howtowear.html

The face pull group I know only got rat face from this crap, if it happened that it worked. Problem was that FP may advance maxiilla only, while infraorbitals and all important zygomas don't follow and you end looking like a fuckin rat. When you stop FPing, gains revert to original and tong can't retain them due to different force setup. Again, I have a field report from ppl who actually did it and only thing u have is a instruction manual - u think ppl are so retarded they can't read that shit?And after all, dentists guide it, not some broscientist lookismer.

NoctisOrgy

Megastar
21savagefan said:
NoctisOrgy said:
@21savagefan

successful facepullers are hiding teh evidence ded srs we cant let teh world know the secrets

:bean:
:bean:

hooooly fuaaarrrrkkk it's legit ogre4facemelters ngl tbh mang lads buddy boyos fellow tiggers

never thought of that.

This is Eurasian transcendence of PSL theories dammmmmnnn it's legit banger4copers