Not one user here is this low inhibition

shitposter

Normie
I think high inhibition is a bigger epidemic on this website than ugliness.  Back in the puahate days there were a lot of uglies, but now we have a bunch of average looking pussies posting here.

lookz

Chad
NoComment said:
Do these kids in these videos often get arrested after such a thing is uploaded? Here in my country they always get arrested when something like this gets posted.

heilsa

Slayer
lookz said:
NoComment said:
Do these kids in these videos often get arrested after such a thing is uploaded? Here in my country they always get arrested when something like this gets posted.
the only one that might get arrested there is the nigger. this umerica buddy boyo

Harakiri said:
just lol the other kid barely fought
The other kid didn't even want to fight, the guy sucker punched him. He's a fucking faggot, he landed a bunch of free punches plus a kick to the face after he was already down and the kid STILL got up and was fine. I'm more impressed with the kid getting hit than I am with the other loser who apparently has knuckles and feet made of feathers.

purps drank

Slayer
This is the type of low inhibition people should be aiming for imo:

[video=youtube]
Winning the x games ski slope style should have been every incels goal. Perfect for framecels and autists.

lookz

Chad
purps drank said:
This is the type of low inhibition people should be aiming for imo:

[video=youtube]
Winning the x games ski slope style should have been every incels goal. Perfect for framecels and autists.
gay as fux

Chad

Incel
Cuckadoodledoo has the lowest inhib on this forum. First he shows up on tinychat shirtlesa then he runs away from home AT THE AGE OF FOURTEEN. 

Slayer