Slayer

FUCKING DISGUSTING BITCH SHOULD LEARN HER PLACE 

LMAO AT THIS FAT TROLL HAVING STANDARDS

FUCKING RAGE  :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble:

chadD24

Slayer
just lol buddy boyo said:
lmao

these hoes all say that shit just for their ego and in case their friends see their profile

I GARUNTEE if you message her with a masculine male model fake profile she would be willing to get gangbang raped by him and his boyz in his sex dungeon and drink his piss when he's finished.
this

modified

hairloss expert
chadD24 said:
lmao

these hoes all say that shit just for their ego and in case their friends see their profile

I GARUNTEE if you message her with a masculine male model fake profile she would be willing to get gangbang raped by him and his boyz in his sex dungeon and drink his piss when he's finished.
this
She even says so "i've noticed all the good ones are jerks" ie. I only want to get banged by Chads who will treat me like shit.

if you message her with a masculine male model fake profile she would be willing 
Yeah but even then she would require muh chad

Kundralavires

Normie
modified said:
chadD24 said:
She even says so "i've noticed all the good ones are jerks" ie. I only want to get banged by Chads who will treat me like shit.
Why doesn't the OP confront her about this.  Also correct her blurb to read:  "Pies are my weakness."