Not being able to use snapchat due to being sub 7 in looks is HELL

faggot

Rotter
:rage: :rage: :rage:

Literally EVERY NORMIE is using snapchat these days. Its the perfect app for Chads to display their superior genetics on and its so fucking easy to get laid with the hottest sloots if ur actually gl.

I was just checking it myself and it kills me knowing that I'll never be able to send physique/face/dick pics to hot girls in the middle of the night and have them respond positively to it.

We have all this amazing technology but its all to NO USE FOR AN UGLY INCEL :uzi:

Ascent_II

Machine
Fukken lol at technology. All the ugly incels made these Apps and spent their lives coding them for them to get cucked by less intelligent, better looking guys.

You can't escape nature.

faggot

Rotter
Ascent_II said:
Fukken lol at technology. All the ugly incels made these Apps and spent their lives coding them for them to get cucked by less intelligent, better looking guys.

You can't escape nature.

fucking

L E G I T
E
G
I
T

just LMAO @ work/studycelling as an incel and creating all this stuff for chads and stacy's

Biffboff

Rotter
It's depressing for sure, I had it installed for a while and added some hot young bitches to watch until they blocked me. Online dating only helps ugly women, no validation for ugly men, it's social max, status max and money max as it's always been - but only if you're capable. The internet and all the latest tech is only good for helping to rot and distract yourself from this shitty life.

faggot

Rotter
on_crack_24/7 said:
That's SO fucking true 

I pretend to not use social media out of some edgy hipster anti-technology rhetoric, but really it's just because I'm too ugly to have my pictures online, and also because I'm a loser with no life so I'd just have aspie mirror selfies with zero likes anywho

Believe me, if I was half way in the 6+ range and had a social life I would upload an entire album every time I took a shit

Social media 100% is the ultimate aspie incel filter, it's specifically designed to extinguish the genetic and social termites

Apps that revolve around showing off your looks and your social status and friends and likes and comments 

Biffboff said:
It's depressing for sure, I had it installed for a while and added some hot young bitches to watch until they blocked me. Online dating only helps ugly women, no validation for ugly men, it's social max, status max and money max as it's always been - but only if you're capable. The internet and all the latest tech is only good for helping to rot and distract yourself from this shitty life.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: