not being a kid is shit

assburger

Gigachad
in those days it was so easy to be happy/content.. everything was exciting and new, the world was bright, inceldom wasn't an issue, life was carefree af and u didn't have to worry about none of this workcelling shit or being an adult..
now here i am, rotting in my basement jaded af and not finding enjoyment in anything, i see the world for the messed up hellhole that it is, the NTs are all out there fuking and having fun with their gfs while I remain an everythingless v, i have no idea what i'll do in the future if i even continue to live...

seeing ppl younger than me pisses me off now, they have their lives ahead of them and they have time on their side.
teens have already lived a better and more pleasurable life than I ever will.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
assburger said:
in those days it was so easy to be happy/content.. everything was exciting and new, the world was bright, inceldom wasn't an issue, life was carefree af and u didn't have to worry about none of this workcelling shit or being an adult..
now here i am, rotting in my basement jaded af and not finding enjoyment in anything, i see the world for the messed up hellhole that it is, the NTs are all out there fuking and having fun with their gfs while I remain an everythingless v, i have no idea what i'll do in the future if i even continue to live...

seeing ppl younger than me pisses me off now, they have their lives ahead of them and they have time on their side.
Bolded part is not true. The further we progress from the WACKY, ZANY, CAREFREE 1990s, the worse childhoods/teenagehoods are. But I am with you on everything else. My cope is that I tell myself that "magic" of my childhood will someday return. Don't give up yet. 

assburger

Gigachad
ItWontBeMe said:
assburger said:

Bolded part is not true. The further we progress from the WACKY, ZANY, CAREFREE 1990s, the worse childhoods/teenagehoods are. But I am with you on everything else. My cope is that I tell myself that "magic" of my childhood will someday return. Don't give up yet. 
in what way?
I was mostly referring to socially and sexually btw
[hr]
Supreme Gentleman said:
Legit 
Not being a kid is fun though if you're good looking MM tier
yea I guess if ur NT.. and still retain good health. which i have not.

Today in my class (we only have 5-6 ppl) it was the last day. Teacher got all of us together in the middle to do a group project of making a DNA double helix with wires and beads. 

It was 3 girls and 3 guys, with the teacher going around this small table helping everyone. It was such an easy project but everyone was cracking jokes, struggling with trivial things and just having fun clowning around etc asking each others questions about life, what they do, future plans. 

Honestly felt like I was a kid again... As I was leaving it was feelium overload. God how I miss those days :(

Today was a nice day I'll remember all year <:)

kill em all said:
Today in my class (we only have 5-6 ppl) it was the last day. Teacher got all of us together in the middle to do a group project of making a DNA double helix with wires and beads. 

It was 3 girls and 3 guys, with the teacher going around this small table helping everyone. It was such an easy project but everyone was cracking jokes, struggling with trivial things and just having fun clowning around etc asking each others questions about life, what they do, future plans. 

Honestly felt like I was a kid again... As I was leaving it was feelium overload. God how I miss those days :(

Today was a nice day I'll remember all year <:)
Fuuuark

Cloud

Gigachad
Dan said:
Having no responsibilities and playing video games all day was fun but having money and being able to do whatever I want is fun too.
Legit, how old r u?