• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

norwooding 23y/o incel, any hope or just ldar?

shit eye area, also trim your eyebrows. you look average

tom

Joke
asten said:
6ft3 around 190 lbs.
imgur. com/2Mo7rvU

any hope or should I just prepare to rot?

Your hairline doesn't look that bad tbh, its like mine.  

You're an average guy. But if you've found his site and using words like 'ldar' and not ironically, then you have no hope.

Are you a virgin? Or you had girlfriends but now incel.

Get on Finasteride and Nizoral NOW

Once it's gone you won't be able to grow it back - if you're unhappy with your face you may be able to get surgery but what's the point if you're bald? 

You can always get hair transplant to fully restore your hairline if the above 2 work as the density looks good - be grateful for that.

tom

Joke
-------------

WishfulThinking said:

Once it's gone you won't be able to grow it back - if you're unhappy with your face you may be able to get surgery but what's the point if you're bald? 

You can always get hair transplant to fully restore your hairline if the above 2 work as the density looks good - be grateful for that.

Or hair system.

A

asten

WishfulThinking said:

Already on finasteride since last christmas. Made some nice gains, but still I feel like I was too late

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
sephy said:
4.5-5.0 IMO

head is too long and narrow, face lacks angularity, looks retruded, deep tear troughs, round jawline, narrow mouth, etc.

not that bad considering. might make a morph

:banderas:

That'll push him over the edge. 

Do it

tom

Joke
WishfulThinking said:
tom said:
Or hair system.

You mean a wig.......

Kind of. You just shave the top of your head and attach it. 

You can get full cap if you're worried about blending or are thinning on the sides though.

IMO they look way better than any transplant results where the density is still rubbish. You can have hair that was better than your natural hair and with a perfect hairline.

Don't do what I did... I have more flaws than you, and LDAR.  A few years later I now fantasise about surgery but MY HAIR IS GONE!!!!!!  What is the point of fixing your face if you're at best gonna be a a cueball...... Work with what you've got. 

FML :redstomper:

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
tom said:
WishfulThinking said:
You mean a wig.......

You can get full cap if you're worried about blending or are thinning on the sides though.

IMO they look way better than any transplant results where the density is still rubbish. You can have hair that was better than your natural hair and with a perfect hairline.

Sounds like a plan til the 30s if my hair goes to absolute shit. Where can I read more about this, costs?

sephy said:
smth like this

LOL hopeless death-stare incel to uber slayer of prime sluts

Demgainz

Regular
I hope you have money. 

You have a good base for looksmax.

A

asten

Demgainz said:
I hope you have money. 

You have a good base for looksmax.

Well what would you suggest in case I have money?

tom

Joke
RealRob said:
tom said:

Sounds like a plan til the 30s if my hair goes to absolute shit. Where can I read more about this, costs?

sephy said:
smth like this

LOL hopeless death-stare incel to uber slayer of prime sluts

www.northwestlace.com

or just type "hair system" in youtube, and you'll get all different companies.