Norwood Cemetery: "Lookism has been ruined. I won't be going back."

style

Cuck
No, both sites are worse now. Sluthate used to have more depth (before the arrival of lookism), but now it's a more bland version of what it used to be. And Lookism has become worse after being invaded by the Nu Miscer retards.

So now we have two shitty sites.

TheTrews

Normie
He was one of the most boring posters on here. 

Good riddance.

TheTrews said:
He was one of the most boring posters on here. 

Good riddance.
He was 10,000 times more interesting than you. I legitimately don't remember anything that you've ever said.
[hr]
style said:
No, both sites are worse now. Sluthate used to have more depth (before the arrival of lookism), but now it's a more bland version of what it used to be. And Lookism has become worse after being invaded by the Nu Miscer retards.

So now we have two shitty sites.
By the way, this quote is mine.

If only that contrite moron had stayed away. But in the end he's one of those morons who can't help but quit a website forever repeatedly and not know that everyone's laughing at his dumb ass.

Excel said:
Has he written that on SH?

Link?
LOL, DeepThroatAddict was so butthurt from earlier today he dredged this thread up.

I made that comment when the NuMiscers ruined the site. Then Victory told me they were all banned. SH is unusable now, hence the return.

However, the OP quoted a paragraph from Sacrificial Lamb, not me.

Excel said:
Norwood Cemetery said:
LOL, DeepThroatAddict was so butthurt from earlier today he dredged this thread up.

I made that comment when the NuMiscers ruined the site. Then Victory told me they were all banned. SH is unusable now, hence the return.

However, the OP quoted a paragraph from Sacrificial Lamb, not me.
Why would OP make it up? 

Is he this faggot's alt?
I did say I would not come back when the NuMiscers descended. But the paragraph quoted in the OP was not made by me, it was made by Sac Lamb. OP was either too dumb to realise who he was quoting or simply shit-stirring.

Norwood Cemetery said:
Excel said:
Why would OP make it up? 

Is he this faggot's alt?
I did say I would not come back when the NuMiscers descended. But the paragraph quoted in the OP was not made by me, it was made by Sac Lamb. OP was either too dumb to realise who he was quoting or simply shit-stirring.
"I may have sworn to never return, but then I changed my mind for some reason. See I totally wasn't just being a dramatic faggot."

DeepthroatSlayer said:
"I may have sworn to never return, but then I changed my mind for some reason. See I totally wasn't just being a dramatic faggot."
I returned because the problem was eliminated by the admin. 

You really must be butthurt after this morning, chump. What's the matter, your shitty little thread didn't take off as planned?  :lol:

Norwood Cemetery said:
DeepthroatSlayer said:
I returned because the problem was eliminated by the admin. 

You really must be butthurt after this morning, chump. What's the matter, your shitty little thread didn't take off as planned?  :lol:
When your called out for your faggotry you tend to repeat the same obvious dribble. You already explained that you rejoined after you changed your mind. THATS WHAT I'M LAUGHING AT. http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/013/005/3mLydMU.png

DeepthroatSlayer said:
When your called out for your faggotry you tend to repeat the same obvious dribble. You already explained that you rejoined after you changed your mind. THATS WHAT I'M LAUGHING AT. http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/013/005/3mLydMU.png
On a site where people leave and come back all the time, this really amuses you? You think I'm remotely bothered?

I think people will be more amused that you needed to trawl for and bump a months old thread, purely because your sphincter was so badly bruised this morning. No worries pal, I'll post you a large tub of Anusol.

Norwood Cemetery said:
DeepthroatSlayer said:
On a site where people leave and come back all the time, this really amuses you? You think I'm remotely bothered?

I think people will be more amused that you needed to trawl for and bump a months old thread, purely because your sphincter was so badly bruised this morning. No worries pal, I'll post you a large tub of Anusol.
"Lol I'm not retarded, everyone's doing it so it has to be really smart!!" Jesus typical dumb liberal/bitch logic. I laugh at all the dumbasses who swear to never return and then do pretty quickly. You were one of the most flagrant of the dumbasses who did it.

DeepthroatSlayer said:
"Lol I'm not retarded, everyone's doing it so it has to be really smart!!" Jesus typical dumb liberal/bitch logic. I laugh at all the dumbasses who swear to never return and then do pretty quickly. You were one of the most flagrant of the dumbasses who did it.
You are now ranting so fervently that you aren't making any sense.

Who said anything about being smart? What is 'liberal logic'? And a one-liner in an innocuous thread on SH is hardly a 'flagrant' exit. I never made an 'I'm leaving thread' for example.

I'm amazed that you can actually sit on your semen-encrusted armchair with such a sore ringpiece.

[img=400x400]http://www.ourlocalpharmacy.com/user/products/large/Anusol-suppositories-24.jpg[/img]

Norwood Cemetery said:
DeepthroatSlayer said:
You are now ranting so fervently that you aren't making any sense.

Who said anything about being smart? What is 'liberal logic'? And a one-liner in an innocuous thread on SH is hardly a 'flagrant' exit. I never made an 'I'm leaving thread' for example.

I'm amazed that you can actually sit on your semen-encrusted armchair with such a sore ringpiece.

[img=400x400]http://www.ourlocalpharmacy.com/user/products/large/Anusol-suppositories-24.jpg[/img]
It's unfortunate that you may never understand just how fucking monotonously dumb your elitism sounds. You didn't even know what aryan meant in our last confrontation. :Giggle:

DeepthroatSlayer said:
It's unfortunate that you may never understand just how fucking monotonously dumb your elitism sounds. You didn't even know what aryan meant in our last confrontation. :Giggle:
I frankly don't care what I sound like, that's what you fail to grasp. And I think you've more than adequately demonstrated who is 'dumb' on this thread.

Norwood Cemetery said:
DeepthroatSlayer said:
I frankly don't care what I sound like, that's what you fail to grasp. And I think you've more than adequately demonstrated who is 'dumb' on this thread.
I think you are "dumb" too.