Norwegian State Television ridicules "Refugees Welcome" Crowd VIDEO INSIDE

BlueBalls

Chad
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,873
Reputation
4
I'm moving to Norway, family already got a house there.

I'm burning my swedish pass, done with that shit
 
Joined
Oct 30, 2015
Messages
847
Reputation
2
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Governments are just manipulating you into hating refugees. Stop buying into the fear porn and wake up[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]The video mocks the guy for speaking the truth. And the truth is always silenced!![/font]


Most sexual assaults by refugees are fabricated and exaggerated!! 
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
22
Thebeautifulone said:
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Governments are just manipulating you into hating refugees. Stop buying into the fear porn and wake up[/font]
You think the German or Swedish government is manipulating us into hating refugees?   :lol:
 

solidus

Coper
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
986
Reputation
9
BlueBalls said:
I'm moving to Norway, family already got a house there.

I'm burning my swedish pass, done with that shit
if you think norway is any better then sweden you're wrong
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,668
Reputation
1,633
Man, I must say, I did NOT expect this. This would have been totally IMPOSSIBLE to show in any nordic country just 1 year ago.

This is a huge sign of hope, norway is finally, FINALLY waking up. You guys should see Oslo at the moment, OH MY GOD the city is utterly destroyed, there are ethnics EVERYWHERE, selling drugs, raping women and attacking people. Yesterday the ethnics chimped out again and raided the city.


This is very good stuff, first Denmark, and now Norway .. only sweden left now ..
[hr]
solidus said:
BlueBalls said:
I'm moving to Norway, family already got a house there.

I'm burning my swedish pass, done with that shit
if you think norway is any better then sweden you're wrong
Its better. It is true that there are many ethnics in the larger cities in Norway, but its not even close as in Sweden.
[hr]
Thebeautifulone said:
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Governments are just manipulating you into hating refugees. Stop buying into the fear porn and wake up[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]The video mocks the guy for speaking the truth. And the truth is always silenced!![/font]


Most sexual assaults by refugees are fabricated and exaggerated!! 
2 days ago we swedes got informed that our police had by the government been told to hide crime by ethnics, more than 5000 crimes including assault, sexual assault, rape etc had never been reported, something like they called "code 291" If I remember correctly.
 

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,779
Reputation
27
RealRob said:
Man, I must say, I did NOT expect this. This would have been totally IMPOSSIBLE to show in any nordic country just 1 year ago.

This is a huge sign of hope, norway is finally, FINALLY waking up. You guys should see Oslo at the moment, OH MY GOD the city is utterly destroyed, there are ethnics EVERYWHERE, selling drugs, raping women and attacking people. Yesterday the ethnics chimped out again and raided the city.


This is very good stuff, first Denmark, and now Norway .. only sweden left now ..
[hr]
solidus said:
if you think norway is any better then sweden you're wrong
Its better. It is true that there are many ethnics in the larger cities in Norway, but its not even close as in Sweden.
similar anti refugee stuff have been shown in German TV.

Now here is the question.

How come suddenly - after years of PC-SJW leftwing media rhetoric - just out of nowhere, after importing millions of ethnics into Europe, suddenly in the last weeks since Cologne, the media starts to give more attention to rightwing, populist viewpoints.

Why?
 

solidus

Coper
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
986
Reputation
9
RealRob said:
solidus said:
if you think norway is any better then sweden you're wrong
Its better. It is true that there are many ethnics in the larger cities in Norway, but its not even close as in Sweden.
then you guys really are royally fucked because every semi-large town here in norway is swamped with low iq darkies
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,668
Reputation
1,633
Adolf Hipster said:
RealRob said:
Man, I must say, I did NOT expect this. This would have been totally IMPOSSIBLE to show in any nordic country just 1 year ago.

This is a huge sign of hope, norway is finally, FINALLY waking up. You guys should see Oslo at the moment, OH MY GOD the city is utterly destroyed, there are ethnics EVERYWHERE, selling drugs, raping women and attacking people. Yesterday the ethnics chimped out again and raided the city.


This is very good stuff, first Denmark, and now Norway .. only sweden left now ..
[hr]

Its better. It is true that there are many ethnics in the larger cities in Norway, but its not even close as in Sweden.
similar anti refugee stuff have been shown in German TV.

Now here is the question.

How come suddenly - after years of PC-SJW leftwing media rhetoric - just out of nowhere, after importing millions of ethnics into Europe, suddenly in the last weeks since Cologne, the media starts to give more attention to rightwing, populist viewpoints.

Why?
Cause phase 1 is soon to be over, now Its time to make the whites more racist so they start attacking ethnics out on the streets (which happened yesterday in Stockholm where a group of 200 football hooligans walked around punching ethnics). In which the communists/leftie scum aswell as the ethnics themseleves will responde with more violence.

IE, more conflict and chaos in the countries.
[hr]
solidus said:
RealRob said:
Its better. It is true that there are many ethnics in the larger cities in Norway, but its not even close as in Sweden.
then you guys really are royally fucked because every semi-large town here in norway is swamped with low iq darkies
Yep, we are fucked.
 

DOLPHMOGGED

Normie
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
1,332
Reputation
1
am i the only one who feels bad for refugees.
you all are spoiled kids.
 

BlueBalls

Chad
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,873
Reputation
4
solidus said:
BlueBalls said:
I'm moving to Norway, family already got a house there.

I'm burning my swedish pass, done with that shit
if you think norway is any better then sweden you're wrong
My family lives in Norway, I know what it's like.
[hr]
DOLPHMOGGED said:
am i the only one who feels bad for refugees.
you all are spoiled kids.
They're economic migrants trying to raise their living standards on our expense. I would have done the same in their situation but that doesn't mean anything.

I blame the PC crowd, leftist/liberals. Those I really hate
 
Top