• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

North African Phenotype currently the most dangerous in the world?

They are blowing themselves up in half of Europe and most of them are have joined the ranks of ISIS. Is the admixture with Berber, Sub Subharan blood and Arabic blood a lethal combination to have? Considering most blacks and Arabs have the highest concentration of test levels when comparing sub races.

gaunt

Machine
arabs are second highest T next to blacks

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Arabs have almost as low t as Asians.

ketzdinio

Rotter
It's not high T, just absence of frontal lobe. A lot of white criminals are the same, and it's actually often physically observable in the forehead region.

Oh and brainwashing.

True Romance said:
Heterosexual Male said:
I wouldn't be surprised. They tend to be hairy as shit. I wonder what it looks like for Europeans. No doubt Scandinavians have to have the lowest. I'm basing that on how eurasian a lot of them look. xD

http://scandinavianguys.tumblr.com/

Hly shit afafter sering that I'm starting to agree with sephon LMFAO

Were you jerking it when you typed that? LOL

Tbh British and German dudes get a bad rep, because Germany and Britain aren't known for being sexy, but after seeing Norwegians and Swedes post their average citizens on that anthrocel board who looked just like those on that page. I honestly believe they should not be placed higher than British or German men.

........Scandinavian girls though.

Hey, I didn't ask about the Nordic cucks, if I wanted to talk about them I would have entitled it as that.

True Bromance

Regular
Heterosexual Male said:
True Romance said:

Hly shit afafter sering that I'm starting to agree with sephon LMFAO

Were you jerking it when you typed that? LOL

Tbh British and German dudes get a bad rep, because Germany and Britain aren't known for being sexy, but after seeing Norwegians and Swedes post their average citizens on that anthrocel board who looked just like those on that page. I honestly believe they should not be placed higher than British or German men.

........Scandinavian girls though.

fucking fuck

Leans

Megastar
It’s said testosterone makes you calm and assertive

Not mad uncontrolled - acting like a wild disgusting ape