Normies dont Know how Good they Have It

zyzz007

Lookism God
- Constant positive feedback and validation especially in the most important formative years.
- Loved by men and women
- Able to build healthy self esteem and self image.
- People looking up to u and saying good things about u.
- Anything u do and say is looked at in a positive light.

Then these cunts have the audacity to tell me to do something with my life and for a society that chewed me up and spit me out, the same society that loved them.
Let them go thru 60 percent what people on here went thru, these self righteous,pompous, pseudeo intellectuals wud already hang their pathetic selves.

assburger

Gigachad
legit i hate NTs. everything is handed to them on a silver platter and yet they still feel the need to piss on us whenever they get the chance

Magnus

Lookism God
zyzz007 said:
- Constant positive feedback and validation especially in the most important formative years.
- Loved by men and women

Then these cunts have the audacity to tell me to do something with my life and for a society that chewed me up and spit me out, the same society that loved them.
Let them go thru 60 percent what people on here went thru, these self righteous,pompous, pseudeo intellectuals wud already hang their pathetic selves.
Most people don't get that (srs)

assburger

Gigachad
Magnus said:
zyzz007 said:
- Loved by men and women

cope.

NTs get that. they love each other. we are a different species.

zyzz007

Lookism God
assburger said:
legit i hate NTs. everything is handed to them on a silver platter and yet they still feel the need to piss on us whenever they get the chance
I want to do this to normies:

zyzz007

Lookism God
Magnus said:
zyzz007 said:
- Loved by men and women

a lot of normies do get this.

Harry Rotter

Coper
assburger said:
I hate 130 iq guys that cant get laid.