normalphag talk, need advice

cats

Cuck
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If im in a group with normalphags I see them laughing and talking about bullshit and I always sit there[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and dont say a word. they ask me why im so quiet. if its about politics, history, religion and so on I talk a lot but[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]it bores the normalphags and I think they dont like my company when im doing it. im also very negative minded and[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]very serious...[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]how can I fix this? I want to talk/think like a normalphag[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: [/font]

Anakind

King of Chads
cats said:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If im in a group with normalphags I see them laughing and talking about bullshit and I always sit there[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and dont say a word. they ask me why im so quiet. if its about politics, history, religion and so on I talk a lot but[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]it bores the normalphags and I think they dont like my company when im doing it. im also very negative minded and[/font]
Incels aren't quiet. They are just not listened to.

Also, you sound like you're high on the autism spectrum (welcome to the club). If you're not into small talk like neurotypicals, there's hardly anything you can do to change it except faking it in the short term.

IcedEarth

Slayer
cats said:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]how can I fix this? I want to talk/think like a normalphag[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: [/font]
this is exactly what autism looks like

cats

Cuck
Anakind said:
cats said:
Incels aren't quiet. They are just not listened to.

Also, you sound like you're high on the autism spectrum (welcome to the club). If you're not into small talk like neurotypicals, there's hardly anything you can do to change it except faking it in the short term.
How can I fake it? Can you give some examples? Thanks

Ascended

Coper
If you already have a reputation for being quiet amongst the group it's already most likely too late. It's going to be very hard and extremely awkward to suddenly start acting normal around them. They already think you are a autistic beta loser. 

Time to ditch them and find a new group, chum. 

In future, make sure you initiate conversations, start new topics or observations, and direct the discussions. Be more authoritative. Make sure you always have an opinion and speak louder and more frequently. 

You clearly have very high social inhibition. Start drinking small swigs of vodka throughout the day to take the edge off or get some drugs. 

Alternatively: kill yourself.

Anakind

King of Chads
cats said:
How can I fake it? Can you give some examples? Thanks
Pretend that you like all those topics. You will hate it and you will appear as completely try-hard. That's why it only works for five minutes. :biggrin:

chadD24

Slayer
what kind of topics specifically are they talking about that you dont OP?

unintelligent people gossip about other people, celebrities, shit like that

average people gossip about news, events, what they did on weekends, what they ate, other self centered shit

intelligent people talk about ideas, inventing, and making money

remind them of ths