Normalfags are actually the definition of evil

[video=youtube]
They perverted what ugly people go through with every day and basically say "Look, I'm ugly for a second but with this one neat trick, I'm beautiful!", and say that every other ugly person can do the same thing.

What is a good analogy for this insidious cuntery? Like sucking in your ribs on youtube and pretending to be starving, and at the end of the video you eat a giant mcdonalds burger. And then the motto of that video is "Just go out and get some food". And then sending said video to Africa or any other place with famine.

What's wrong with normalfags? Why are they incapable of sympathizing properly?

Normalfags also think it's perfectly ok to exploit any tragedy or hardship for money.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Of course they are. They believe that the world we live in is just and that any misfortune one must be suffering is their own fault. 

Look up just world fallacy.

Peppers

Subhuman
Normalfags and neurotypicals have deficiencies in empathy or putting themselves in another's shoes, or in a third person omniscient[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif] [/font].  Its always " he must of done something wrong to deserve that treatment" without ever analyzing it totally.  Autistic people are supposed to lack empathy, but from my experience this is untrue and its the opposite.  And certainly with pets and animals, autistic generally really care for the wellbeing of animals we share this world with