normal ppl must think this place is batshit insane

LostTuna

Gigachad
if they ever stumble upon it and lurk for a while. all the crazy theories, different -cels and medical/anatomical terms thrown around, plastic surgery, white supremacists and ethnik copers/supremacists in the same place, pedophilia, extreme shallowness and pessimism with huge emphasis on the importance of physical looks, misogyny etc just lol @ this forum

Chadcel

Banned
anyone who thinks this site is insane is a blue piller

Chadcel

Banned
Sekrets said:
Chadcel said:
anyone who thinks this site is insane is a blue piller

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Insane autistic black & white ramblings being circlejerked by basement dwelling weasels with stupid buzz words no better than reddit or feminists. "THAT'S [/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]REDPILL[/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif] BUDDY BOYO, YOU'RE JUST [/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]COPING! [/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]jUST LOL! [/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]GO ER[/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif] AMIRITE GUYS??? [/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]ACID ATTACKS[/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]FTW!!" cue rockclapping and LEGIT BRO from the other keyboard monkeys etc. [/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif] I swear if I hear WASP or ethnic or hypergamy or neurotypical one more time my body will forcefully shit out my brain. [/font]

NT
NT
NT
NT
NT
NT
NT
NT
NT
NT
NT
NT

I think tthat lookism is a lot deeper and more intelligent that people give it credit for. Throughout history man has strived to create a place where he can ccreate discuss and critique new ideas, without attacks on their person or repercussions.

Lookism is not the perfect vision of this but it is a step on the path. 

Could you just imagine the social repercussions of sharing the same views shared here but in real life. It would be social suicide by the blue pill masses.

red pill at its core means to open yourself up to the truth behind reality, in the same way Plato said that we must leave the cave to truly see reality for what it is.

The thoughts expressed here may sometimes be misinformed, or downright stupid, but sometimes a theory has an undeniable truth to it.

Thats the beauty of lookism.

sin

UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
this site is nothing short of the truth

Bojack

Lookism God
They would just point and laugh at all the stupid fucking theories on here, and will go back to whatever it is they were doing. I’ve shown this site to others, and the only thing they did was point and laugh at it lol. The amount of time they’d spend on here is probably about five minutes or something tbh.

elmoggerino

Banned
Bojack said:
They would just point and laugh at all the stupid fucking theories on here, and will go back to whatever it is they were doing. I’ve shown this site to others, and the only thing they did was point and laugh at it lol. The amount of time they’d spend on here is probably about five minutes or something tbh.
yet we spend our entire lives here