Nordic cuckold whites would still live in caves

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
if it wouldnt be because of the brown sumerians, medes, persians, arabs, egyptians and oliveskinned hittites, anatolians, greeks and romans. The swarthy mediterrean greeks stole their knowledge from brown middle eastern and northafrican folk. the swarthy mediterrean romans got influenced by the greeks and civilized by force the pale naked subhuman nordic apes. if it wouldnt be because of brown ethnics, nordic apes would still live in caves, make child sacrifices for odin and thor, run naked through the boreal forests of northern europe and eat their own feces. LOL

STORMFRONTCELS WITHOUT THE HELP OF BROWN PEOPLE

Actually if you are a Nordic person I suggest finding caves nearby for safety in the coming Ragnarok.  Just a thought.

This currycel is actually quite lucky that the entire Indian subcontinent is a known refuge of the ancient Vedas.

Timbuck2

Coper
This Nordic supremacy stuff you supposedly think you are fighting against by making these threads is a fantasy. I never see Nordics here or anywhere else broadcasting their supposed superiority. In fact it's quite the opposite. Nordic whites are probably the most self hating whites hands down.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Master Baiter said:
Actually if you are a Nordic person I suggest finding caves nearby for safety in the coming Ragnarok.  Just a thought.

This currycel is actually quite lucky that the entire Indian subcontinent is a known refuge of the ancient Vedas.
Indians are australoid cockasoid mongrel subhumans. Still more human than no(R)dicks

Franktank

Normie
Timbuck2 said:
This Nordic supremacy stuff you supposedly think you are fighting against by making these threads is a fantasy. I never see Nordics here or anywhere else broadcasting their supposed superiority. In fact it's quite the opposite. Nordic whites are probably the most self hating whites hands down.
Look up the poster vertu

Timbuck2

Coper
Franktank said:
Timbuck2 said:
Look up the poster vertu
Lol. One person who is an extremely elaborate troll.

There are dozens of posts a day shitting on Nordics here. You ethnicels sure are butthurt about something.

I think it's because you know they are an easy target. You won't go after eastern Europeans or meds. Classic bullies.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Timbuck2 said:
Franktank said:
Look up the poster vertu
Lol. One person who is an extremely elaborate troll.

There are dozens of posts a day shitting on Nordics here. You ethnicels sure are butthurt about something.

I think it's because you know they are an easy target. You won't go after eastern Europeans or meds. Classic bullies.
Eastern euros are mongoloid admixed subhumans. Meds are swarthy brown sand niggers. whats ur point?

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
What a racist and ignorant thread, based on hate and not facts.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
DyingHope said:
What a racist and ignorant thread, based on hate and not facts.
Facts made u butthurt  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

allindaeyes

Banned
Master Baiter said:

wut?

TheTrews

Normie
Yes and that's why Africa is a backward dump. 

But whatever helps you sleep at night, OP.

mydougiefresh

Normie
This theory is legit. All of the progress and ethics dogma and releigions that created to what know today ass classical societies or nowadays the western world came from egypt, babylon, sumeria, judeia.
Jews created  christianity, romans took this relligion from the christian slaves the obducted, and also took their math and science from egypit. There is an elite bloodline of middle eastern descent that was the dynamo that pushed the world towards progress.
Ironicly it's the same force that today pushes all the degradation and decadance, political correctness, cultural marxism and gay agenda. I'm telling you this as a half proud guy of a european descent with jewish ancestry.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
mydougiefresh said:
This theory is legit. All of the progress and ethics dogma and releigions that created to what know today ass classical societies or nowadays the western world came from egypt, babylon, sumeria, judeia.
Jews created  christianity, romans took this relligion from the christian slaves the obducted, and also took their math and science from egypit. There is an elite bloodline of middle eastern descent that was the dynamo that pushed the world towards progress.
Ironicly it's the same force that today pushes all the degradation and decadance, political correctness, cultural marxism and gay agenda. I'm telling you this as a half proud guy of a european descent with jewish ancestry.
u are redpilled as fuck. :mad:

ilikedicks

Coper
"the Greeks stole from north africans" part is the only problem. Greece was superior to every civilization in North Africa/ ME and contributed more than they ever did. Mesoptamia had a slight influence on Greece and Greece in turn influenced the Levant that much more. Democracy, drama, comedy, tragedy, theater, applied science are a few Greek innovations that were seen nowhere else before Greece. Classical architecture and art are also uniquely Greek and Aristotle had no arabic equal. North Africans didn't really do anything. Mesoptamia was the influence and that was in the levant not North Africa. 

Remember it was Greek/Roman teachings that were rediscovered by Arabs and fueled the Renaissance that occurred in Italy and not the other way around. Even after Arabs rediscovered these old teachings most of the inventors during the enlightenment were not Arabic but rather Italians, Austrians, Germans, Brits, French etc.The other stuff sounds legit but if I had to say any people were culturally superior it'd be Latins/euro meds (Jews and French included) >  levatines (before they became mongrels) > northwest euros > east Asians > north africans > americans > nordics. If it were single groups i'd say Southern euros or more specifically Italy, France, Britain and everyone else would fall into place after them just because as far as single groups go noone invented more than these 3 culturally or technologically.

You have to give credit where it's due. Britain may have a pretty shit culture and they may have come late to the party but they shouldn't be compared to nordics and still invented more than Africa and Asia combined and did more for many sciences than them. Physics, medicine, electrochemistry, aviation, engineering. Pretty much most theories in modern sciences either go back to Italians, Greeks, Brits or Jews and a few Austrians and Germans. Set theory, quantum theory, laws of physics, laws of motion, theory of evolution, theory of relativity etc. Musically? i'd have to give it to latins with the invention of the guitar, piano, orchestra, violin, opera, various contributions to musical notation......art would go to them too. I love asian architecture but it's basic as fuck compared to latin.

Timbuck2

Coper
You forgot sub-Saharan Africans.

I'm guessing they would be in a separate league of their own behind Nordics.

ilikedicks

Coper
BIGGERNIGGER said:
ilikedicks said:
"the Greeks stole from north africans" part is the only problem. Greece was superior to every civilization in North Africa/ ME and contributed more than they ever did. Mesoptamia had a slight influence on Greece and Greece in turn influenced the Levant that much more. Democracy, drama, comedy, tragedy, theater, applied science are a few Greek innovations that were seen nowhere else before Greece. Classical architecture and art are also uniquely Greek and Aristotle had no arabic equal. North Africans didn't really do anything. Mesoptamia was the influence and that was in the levant not North Africa. 

Remember it was Greek/Roman teachings that were rediscovered by Arabs and fueled the Renaissance that occurred in Italy and not the other way around. Even after Arabs rediscovered these old teachings most of the inventors during the enlightenment were not Arabic but rather Italians, Austrians, Germans, Brits, French etc.The other stuff sounds legit but if I had to say any people were culturally superior it'd be Latins/euro meds (Jews and French included) >  levatines (before they became mongrels) > northwest euros > east Asians > north africans > americans > nordics. If it were single groups i'd say Southern euros or more specifically Italy, France, Britain and everyone else would fall into place after them just because as far as single groups go noone invented more than these 3 culturally or technologically.

You have to give credit where it's due. Britain may have a pretty shit culture and they may have come late to the party but they shouldn't be compared to nordics and still invented more than Africa and Asia combined and did more for many sciences than them. Physics, medicine, electrochemistry, aviation, engineering. Pretty much most theories in modern sciences either go back to Italians, Greeks, Brits or Jews and a few Austrians and Germans. Set theory, quantum theory, laws of physics, laws of motion, theory of evolution, theory of relativity etc. Musically? i'd have to give it to latins with the invention of the guitar, piano, orchestra, violin, opera, various contributions to musical notation......art would go to them too. I love asian architecture but it's basic as fuck compared to latin.
Legit but dont say the greeks were outright better than anyone else before. Eqypt did some amazing things too. Eqypt architecture>greek architecture.
but you are right that the greeks were overall more innovative.
Meh both are a little overrated but im not much of a fan of egyptian architecture. They have huge structures but much of it is pretty flat, plain, brown and dull. The best artistic architecture came out of Italy, France, Spain and China imo. Though Chinese architecture nowhere near latin in complexity it's still aesthetic. To be honest I even prefer Russian architecture to Egyptian even though it looks like something out of Disney world.