• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

None of you is actually ugly - FACT

heightcel

Joke
Selection bias

Only posters who are attractive have publicly posted their pictures on the board, which is where this meme of "all lookism posters are 6+ mentalcels" comes from

smellysocks

Megastar
I'm pretty goofy looking dude, worse than most here

Wouldnt exactly be classified as ugly though

paulus

Banned
heightcel said:
Selection bias

Only posters who are attractive have publicly posted their pictures on the board, which is where this meme of "all lookism posters are 6+ mentalcels" comes from

Legit

Me for instance - im ugly as fuar and wont post pics bc of tjis

Zoosus

Rotter
heightcel said:
Selection bias

This. Although I think there are a lot more GL users here compared to sluthate and puahate. With the rise of tinder and instagram and all that shit there are many more people conscious about their looks.

maximus1

Regular
The ugliest members don't post face. I'm sub 1 for example.

Of course most women will consider you ugly or "creepy" if you are sub6 anyway

But only if you are a sub4 you will be considered ugly by the whole society, i.e. people will be actually NOTICING your ugliness

That's how normalfags rate:

0 - 3.99 = ugly

4 - 5.99 = normal looking guy, they don't think that that there is anything ugly about a guy in this range

6+ = good looking

Also, they sometimes consider 4 - 5.99 range guys with stylish haircut good looking :giggle: