None of you deserve females, love or sex. Sorry buddy boys.

Vertu

Incel
To begin with, you all have putrid looks. This is a known fact.

But more importantly you all have dogshit personalities. You're lazy, lack ambition, you're shortsighted, hypocritical, sleazy, two-faced, mundane, uninteresting, miserable, worthless, down in the dumps, whiny, non-sensible hedonic primitive animals.

You are the cancers to an already cancerous society.

You don't deserve this:

You bring absolutely nothing to the table. Not good genetics. Not a loving personality. Not resources. Not nothing.

Darkman

Normie
Legit. The vast majority of us are aspies with personalities that dry up pussy in a 10 block radius.

burlesque

Banned
Lol. Three "legit" posts in a row.

I thought this site was supposed to be redpill.

Why don't you explain to me how it's my personality that's bad, when girls come up to me in clubs and other public places and whisper in my ear "does your friend have a girlfriend?" (about my 9/10 friend).

Explain to me how it's my personality when I'm cracking jokes and being the life of the party, yet girls still end up getting cozy and sexually assaulting my handsome friend even though he hasn't said a word all evening.

Even when my friend doesn't get action, I'll have girls coming up to me at the bar saying they've been trying to get eye contact with him for "soooo long" because they think he's "sexy"...

The problem is that none of you have a legit hot as shit friend, because you would lose all will to live and not post retarded threads like this.

Personality only matters for ltrs. And I've seen enough guys get cucked by even the most quiet and "angelic" girls to want to pursue that. Girls pre-select you. The only way you can get laid as an average guy is to beta provide your way in by beta romantic seduction, where she will give in at the end. That's a pretty whack thing to do when you've actually observed her going home with a stranger Chad on the first night of meeting

burlesque

Banned
Mr. Joshua said:
burlesque said:

Why don't you explain to me how it's my personality that's bad, when girls come up to me in clubs and other public places and whisper in my ear "does your friend have a girlfriend?" (about my 9/10 friend).

Explain to me how it's my personality when I'm cracking jokes and being the life of the party, yet girls still end up getting cozy and sexually assaulting my handsome friend even though he hasn't said a word all evening.

Even when my friend doesn't get action, I'll have girls coming up to me at the bar saying they've been trying to get eye contact with him for "soooo long" because they think he's "sexy"...

The problem is that none of you have a legit hot as shit friend, because you would lose all will to live and not post retarded threads like this.

Personality only matters for ltrs. And I've seen enough guys get cucked by even the most quiet and "angelic" girls to want to pursue that
That's not the point. The point is even if you were good looking you would still struggle, maybe you would get laid, but as you said it yourself you won't have success in long term relationships.
My personality is perfectly fine, doofus. I'm as neurotypical as they come. Participated in team sports, hold lots of friends, do something socially every day. Fuck ltrs, I could get one extremely easy and hold it. Thats not the point, the point is that you can't trust any girlfriend is she is in the vicinity of Chad's in her every day life, be it at school, job, night life.

You will lose as an incel. Only short term relationships hold value. There's a reason guys in relationships secretly respect chads with high laycounts.

ltrs are not achievements, science already proved that women are only sexually attracted to Chad's when conception risk is highest, can you live with that? cuck

Vertu

Incel
mrz said:
Vertu said:
You bring absolutely nothing to the table. Not good genetics. Not a loving personality. Not resources. Not nothing.
I bring the ability to not use double negatives to the table.
You are dogshit looking, creepy, have a parasitic personality and pry on young females.

You will never, ever make it in this life or the next.

burlesque

Banned
time2pretend said:
burlesque said:

Personality only matters for ltrs. And I've seen enough guys get cucked by even the most quiet and "angelic" girls to want to pursue that
personality is irrelevant in attraction, as long as you're not mentally ill. being a socially stunted maladjusted aspie with a toxic disposition is just as bad as being ugly, which most people here are as well.

so in the end it's two fold; they repel women with their looks AND their personality

that's not to say that a "good" personality attracts women, because it doesn't. but it sure as fuck can turn them off. 

good looks + being normal/well adjusted is the bare minimum

you can't make up for bad looks with personality, but you can definitely fuck up good looks with aspergers

in the end, there's tons of guys out there who are good looking AND socially competent,  so if you lack either or both, you're fucked.
My friend would fit right in here with his aspie fast sentences and reserved nature. You are coping because you are trying to tell yourself personality has even little reason for you being incel. You are uglier than you think, and personality is more irrelevant than you think.

Think of the personality spectrum for a bit. Out of 100 young people, how many are legitimately socially retarded (syndrome) of those 100? 1? 2?

Stop grasping for straws here. Personality is such an objective perception, you can get fooled by someone throwing a bit of gestures.

I've met maybe five guys in my time that struck me as odd, that's it. The only bad personalities there is, is a high IQ person developing a negative outlook because of negative feedback from women. In that instance it boiled down to looks in the first place. It turns into a loop

burlesque

Banned
Mr. Joshua said:
burlesque said:
time2pretend said:
personality is irrelevant in attraction, as long as you're not mentally ill. being a socially stunted maladjusted aspie with a toxic disposition is just as bad as being ugly, which most people here are as well.

so in the end it's two fold; they repel women with their looks AND their personality

that's not to say that a "good" personality attracts women, because it doesn't. but it sure as fuck can turn them off. 

good looks + being normal/well adjusted is the bare minimum

you can't make up for bad looks with personality, but you can definitely fuck up good looks with aspergers

in the end, there's tons of guys out there who are good looking AND socially competent,  so if you lack either or both, you're fucked.
My friend would fit right in here with his aspie fast sentences and reserved nature. You are coping because you are trying to tell yourself personality has even little reason for you being incel. You are uglier than you think, and personality is more irrelevant than you think.

Think of the personality spectrum for a bit. Out of 100 young people, how many are legitimately socially retarded (syndrome) of those 100? 1? 2?

Stop grasping for straws here. Personality is such an objective perception, you can get fooled by someone throwing a bit of gestures.

I've met maybe five guys in my time that struck me as odd, that's it. The only bad personalities there is, is a high IQ person developing a negative outlook because of negative feedback from women. It turns into a loop
Dude, you are probably 2/10, so yes for you personality doesn't matter. But for your average 5/10 guy on this forum it does matter, even though a lot of people are trolling saying 'looks is everything', we all know you ain't getting laid if you are not neurotypical. Only exception is if you are a male model, but how many aspie male models are there?
I am average. That is neither a generous or harsh rating. Dead on average guy.

Grasping. 95% of people are neurotypical. That includes the posters here, outside of a few that are obvious. People here are perfectly aware of their own flaws and shortcomings. The ingredients of a red-pill poster is high IQ, high self-awareness - coupled with average or below average looks. People who are able to see attraction for what a scam it is. The bluepillers on here are the ones who have still not swallowed the harshest pill that they're not as good looking as they think. Self perceived attraction is a HUGE obstacle. Even when you think you've beat it, you should take another look in the mirror.

burlesque

Banned
Mr. Joshua said:
time2pretend said:
burlesque said:

I've met maybe five guys in my time that struck me as odd, that's it. The only bad personalities there is, is a high IQ person developing a negative outlook because of negative feedback from women. In that instance it boiled down to looks in the first place. It turns into a loop
what are you even responding to? everything you said is congruent with what I said

I'm saying, personality has no affect on attraction unless you're extremely dysfunctional, bordering on mental illness. a lot of guys here qualify as thoe 1-2 out of a 100 you mentioned, wouldn't you think? you don't think being a depressive maladjusted bitter aspie has any effect on girls' perception of you? look at Brio, perfect example

and you're acting like I don't think looks are all that matters...I'm literally saying that it's all looks, and that there's no way to compensate for it, least of all personality. but as I said, being an autistic retard will fuck you up.

and lol at implying I don't realize how ugly I am.  :rolleyes: you're misinterpreting me all over the place boyo
legit, you can't compensate for shit tier looks with personality, but to compensate for being an autist / aspie you need top tier looks.
To compensate for being an autist you need to be horny and go to places with an abundance of drunk females. If you're really good looking you can literally lay girls without speaking more than a hi. I have a couple of anecdotes like that, from being out with my Chad friend.

Brio is a legitimate autist. He could still get laid if he went out and got drunk with his colleagues. But then again he probably couldn't, because he's not horny. He never talks about having that inherent lust for pussy. But that has nothing to do with personality, that has to do with having a broken dick.

Not leaving the house has nothing to do with social retardation. It has to do with laziness and poor feedback from women.

If you're hot and not visually socially retarded like drooling and pulling retarded body language, nothing will get in the way of you slaying drunk sluts at clubs, festivals, bars.

aka getting laid without all the hassle that you incels will have to go through just to date the skank that Chad already fucked in a dirty tent

ime2pretend said:
...mental illness being a turn off has no bearing on the importance of looks whatsoever. it's just common sense; you need a baseline of mental heath to function in society, period, let alone when it comes to intimacy. but people try to use it to either credit personality theory or discredit looks theory, even though it's just an extreme example of people who legit need therapy.
I suspect the emboldened only applies to men. Men need looks, sound mental health, a modicum of status and preferably wealth.

On the other hand, an overweight, depressed shitcunt could upload some straight-outta-bed pics on Tinder and secure over one hundred matches by lunchtime.

These are the odds in life. Plus, any man who has ever spent any significant time on an internet forum of any kind is automatically null and void. Such men may go on to improve themselves to a certain extent; but they will forever be spending their lives trying to make up for lost time.

I like this burlesque user, he grasps the rudimentary concepts discussed

Joshua has now firmly cemented his untermensch position as the resident retard virgin teenager, he really leading the league when it comes to the most unintelligent and pathetic dmins weve ever endured

Browcel

Chad
Legit. Most people who are ugly are bitter and resentful because of how our society has treated them. You can only learn so much from this site and SH. After a while, it just turns into mental masturbation and will not have a positive effect on your life.

TheTrews

Normie
Bluepill horseshit. 

Being good-looking IS personality.

Vertu

Incel
MistGeburt3000 said:
Just no op

if i look what kind of people have average slim gf and wifes i can say that i do deserve a slim one too, i know people with average looks with shitty jobs and debts that have slim gf per example.

sorry but i should deserve a slim girlfriend for a few hours a week too.
No. You do not DESERVE ANYTHING

You should be grateful for simply being alive.

Demanding for anything more = selfish, pathetic, primitive bastard. That goes for all of you peasants in this thread.

None of you deserve good looks, friends, a GF, a good job, nothing. You deserve absolutely nothing, deal with it.

Vertu said:
No. You do not DESERVE ANYTHING

You should be grateful for simply being alive.

Demanding for anything more = selfish, pathetic, primitive bastard. That goes for all of you peasants in this thread.

None of you deserve good looks, friends, a GF, a good job, nothing. You deserve absolutely nothing, deal with it.
I take it that you include yourself in that collective?

For some of us, these views were accepted years ago. It's hardly anything new.

Thetruthseeker

Subhuman
Vertu said:
To begin with, you all have putrid looks. This is a known fact.

But more importantly you all have dogshit personalities. You're lazy, lack ambition, you're shortsighted, hypocritical, sleazy, two-faced, mundane, uninteresting, miserable, worthless, down in the dumps, whiny, non-sensible hedonic primitive animals.

You are the cancers to an already cancerous society.

You don't deserve this:

All the redpilled users that I've known in first person are angry ex-pua who have worked  on their personality in exchange for flakes and loneliness, then I've a bad news for you, often the guys who have more success with girls are the most naive, ignorant, selfish and selfdistructive people that ive ever seen in my life, with problems related to alcoholism and drugs, simply cause they've never been forced to find inside themselves a shelter for social rejections, so they've not developed an inner world or empathy for the pain of the people around them, and  often they dont even know how to face a real life crisis if not with the help of an external support like addictive substances.The average incel instead, will treat a girlfriend with more love than she have for herself.

Vertu

Incel
Maximus said:
So I deserve, bad looks, bad friends, no gf, a shit workcel job. What did Chad to do deserve to be born as Chad?
You deserve much worse if anything. If I had a choice in the matter, you would be destined for an eternity in the worst imaginable hell possible. Starving Africans find gratefulness in things. The fact that you cannot, is exactly why you weren't born as a handsome male in a prosperous family. Your soul does not deserve it. Because you see, if the handsome prosperous males soul (ie. Chad) was born as you, he would have been grateful and never found Lookism.NET, and went on to live a normal life.  You do not deserve anything and never will. Deal with it you pathetic puny pitiful parasite.

driftwood

Incel
Darkman said:
Legit. The vast majority of us are aspies with personalities that dry up pussy in a 10 block radius.
Have you read severe retards postings?  He literally just sits around and talks about his eyes and the bones in his face for hours on end.

There is an actual thing called a low quality individual.  It's no different than people who smoke weed and sit on cam in tinychat ect ect.  There are lower and higher quality human beings

IcedEarth

Slayer
Vertu said:
Maximus said:
So I deserve, bad looks, bad friends, no gf, a shit workcel job. What did Chad to do deserve to be born as Chad?
You deserve much worse if anything. If I had a choice in the matter, you would be destined for an eternity in the worst imaginable hell possible. Starving Africans find gratefulness in things. The fact that you cannot, is exactly why you weren't born as a handsome male in a prosperous family. Your soul does not deserve it. Because you see, if the handsome prosperous males soul (ie. Chad) was born as you, he would have been grateful and never found Lookism.NET, and went on to live a normal life.  You do not deserve anything and never will. Deal with it you pathetic puny pitiful parasite.
a story about the kettle and the teapot