• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

None of you are unfixable

  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #7

Brotha Techno

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
2,605
Reputation
5
Bump Roboter said:
i am due to facial asymetrie

fuck off bro

I have that + twink bones + potato face + a million other flaws

u have NO IDEA how lucky u are
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #8

Brotha Techno

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
2,605
Reputation
5
Manuel said:
lmao you're a 6 stfu

yeah in cherrypicked lighting and photos, that means nothing when u drop to a fucking 2 in some lighting
 

gandytime

Rotter
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,839
Reputation
1
Brotha Techno said:
except for me @sekrets @igesio and @"paulus" 
everyone else go fuk urself

Have you seen paulus?How you rate him?
 

Brotha Techno

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
2,605
Reputation
5
Paedophile Clown said:
depends on what you understand by ''unfixable''
I am legit fucked

5 or sub5 with lots of unfixable flaws (tiny frame, potato face, bug eyes, fucked brain etc etc etc)
 

Brotha Techno

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
2,605
Reputation
5
Manuel said:
Brotha Techno said:
yeah in cherrypicked lighting and photos, that means nothing when u drop to a fucking 2 in some lighting

you're a fraud, i can't respect you anymore

im no fraud, im legit ugly

come visit me irl and laugh in my stupid fucking ugly face then mate

im legit UGLY irl (no magic tricks)
 

BlueBalls

Machine
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,873
Reputation
10
Manuel said:
Brotha Techno said:
yeah in cherrypicked lighting and photos, that means nothing when u drop to a fucking 2 in some lighting

you're a fraud, i can't respect you anymore

Have you seen his pics?
 

Brotha Techno

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
2,605
Reputation
5
ur all incompetent

its about how you look like in NON CHERRY PICKED PHOTOS or in real life, I look like dogshit in both and the flaws that I have in these scenarios are unfixable, aka im fucked for life

gosh none of u understand this shit cuz ur all 6/10 minimum in all lighting from all angles in any pic or mirror

fuk off tbh
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,176
Reputation
27
Brotha Techno said:
ur all incompetent

its about how you look like in NON CHERRY PICKED PHOTOS or in real life, I look like dogshit in both and the flaws that I have in these scenarios are unfixable, aka im fucked for life

gosh none of u understand this shit cuz ur all 6/10 minimum in all lighting from all angles in any pic or mirror

fuk off tbh

Kill yourself u fraud

U will never feel what i feel
 

Brotha Techno

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
2,605
Reputation
5
paulus said:
Brotha Techno said:
ur all incompetent

its about how you look like in NON CHERRY PICKED PHOTOS or in real life, I look like dogshit in both and the flaws that I have in these scenarios are unfixable, aka im fucked for life

gosh none of u understand this shit cuz ur all 6/10 minimum in all lighting from all angles in any pic or mirror

fuk off tbh

Kill yourself u fraud

U will never feel what i feel

blocked and PM'ed admin to perma ban your IP and any account that sounds like you for life, paying him 1k
 
Top