• South Americans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eastern European Whites

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
Timbuck2 said:
Blacks hands down.
Timbuck2 said:
This is what white guys used to be like before Jew media castrated them. I have a feeling there will be far more violence against ethnics in the west as whites start to wake up realize that shit colored people are parasites and target whites for violent crime at an extremely disproportionate rate.

Vintage white Chads in action:

Timbuck2

Coper
Fun fact: black people torture dogs for fun and make them fight each other to the death.
[hr]
WhiteMenCan said:
Timbuck2 said:
Blacks hands down.
Timbuck2 said:
This is what white guys used to be like before Jew media castrated them. I have a feeling there will be far more violence against ethnics in the west as whites start to wake up realize that shit colored people are parasites and target whites for violent crime at an extremely disproportionate rate.

Vintage white Chads in action:

Blacks lynch each other all the time in Africa.

Timbuck2

Coper
none more red said:
Timbuck2 said:
Fun fact: black people torture dogs for fun and make them fight each other to the death.
Fun fact: In Atlanta it is still quite common to see blacks wearing mike vick jerseys
Disgusting apes.

Timbuck2 said:
none more red said:
..blacks ...
Disgusting apes.
So you're voting blacks as the most hateful, racist race? lol
[hr]
sephon said:
this thread backfired on op

op is an ethnic who subtley tries to degrade whites
How did it backfire? It went exactly how I thought it would. Whites ITT are saying:

"Asians are  racist. I hate asians", "niggers are racist", "the joos. the jooooowooooowoooowoooossss", etc. How did this backfire?

Mixed race.

In high school the hispanics hang with other hispanics, whites clique with other whites, blacks w/ other blacks, etc. Might sound dumb but it happens all the time. If you look mixed race you are cast out because you don't fit in with any group. If you are mixed race and try to act "asian" or "white" or "black" you are just a poser wannabe. You have no identity. If a black person tries to act stereotypicaly black it's considered cool and socially accepted. Mixed race people like me become hateful of all races and their bullshit over time.

Elliott Rodger was mixed race. He often complained of not being completely white, and I'm sure asians didn't accept him either. I am sure he hated every race.

Boss

Slayer
Whites and blacks are more outwardly racist due to higher T levels

Asians are passive racist and wont say anything except behind closed doors

Arabs dislike non-arabs although they pretend to people they don't

ilikedicks

Coper
none more red said:
Lol @ whites being in the lead. Whites are the only group that is actively self-policing racist behavior. The most you get from blacks is finger pointing at whites and asians. Asians DGAF, they openly follow blacks around their stores. Arabs are self-racist and always lie and say they're Italian, as if nobody can tell.

Just lol @ whites being in the lead
That's western governments, nothing to do with average white people. Western whites have become cucks so they're more private about their racism. Asians/Blacks/latinos dgaf.

You're being naive if you don't think whites and especially Europeans don't deserve to be in the lead. Race biology and eugenics came from Europe to begin with. All that racist anthropology master race shit came from no other group. Natives didn't even have a concept of skin color before Europeans arrived on the continent.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
I voted for South Asians, because of my poor experience with Indians during the visit of India. Usually, I only meet nice and welcoming natives/locals when I stay abroad, but some of the Indian guys and even their children in Mumbai/Allepey were xenophobic, thus my decision to vote for Indians (the majority of Indian people was, however, cool and kind). Their suspected inferiority possibly causes some of them a need to behave arrogant/superior.
[hr]
I would like to remark the coolest people I've ever met were Moldovans and Albanians (contrary the urban legend about how filthy and mean these people are).

Timbuck2

Coper
ilikedicks said:
none more red said:
Lol @ whites being in the lead. Whites are the only group that is actively self-policing racist behavior. The most you get from blacks is finger pointing at whites and asians. Asians DGAF, they openly follow blacks around their stores. Arabs are self-racist and always lie and say they're Italian, as if nobody can tell.

Just lol @ whites being in the lead
That's western governments, nothing to do with average white people. Western whites have become cucks so they're more private about their racism. Asians/Blacks/latinos dgaf.

You're being naive if you don't think whites and especially Europeans don't deserve to be in the lead. Race biology and eugenics came from Europe to begin with. All that racist anthropology master race shit came from no other group. Natives didn't even have a concept of skin color before Europeans arrived on the continent.
In the past you might have a point.

White people today don't give a shit about race. They just want to live their lives in peace and not be blamed for crimes they didn't commit. Which is too much to ask of black people apparently.

Blacks are obsessed with race. It's all they think about. They see racism in everything and simply saying the N word is enough to send even a non ghetto black person into a murderous rage. Over a single 6 letter word.

Look at the Nation of Islam, New Black Panthers etc. Look at YT comments under any video about race and without fail you will see vile comments about whites from black people. Many openly advocating for genocide. Look at all the black supremacist history revisionism. Plus blacks have their own form of "scientific racism" about how white people are all cave dwellers and how the sun hates them etc. I even see this rhetoric on this site occasionally. I never see white people going in this hard on any other race.

Then look at the fact that about 90 percent of interracial violence/murders are black on white.

Fuck black people.