Nofap: "I finally found some evidence that NoFap makes our faces look better!!!"

Ponglenis

Slayer
"Ok one of the common things ive read from guys is after relapsing is a puffy or rounder face. Conversely guys on high streaks always mention their jawlines looking better. In fact ive noticed on my high female attraction days my jaw is chiseled and square but after a binge im a potato face. Why though?

DOPAMINE

Look at this study done on rats(They have the same brain structures as us for the most part.)
Anyways they prove that muscle tone comes from DOPAMINE(that pesky neurotransmitter that increases significantly during a good NoFap streak)

Read this

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21653722

" We found that apomorphine (a dopamine analog) activated trigeminal motoneurons and triggered a potent increase in both masseter and tensor palatini tone."
The masseter is the jaw muscle btw. Dopamine or in this case an agonist(something that binds to the receptors in place of the original molecule) increased jaw muscle tone.
I know many of you have noticed on a good day(i.e. high dopamine) where you feel invincible women stare holes in you. And since Dopamine causes muscle tone this makes sense why you have good days with women and bad days as the addiction causes your levels to fluctuate in an attempt to get you to indulge. Also explains why the female attraction is more consistent in the higher streaks. "

lltvyr

Slayer
ecstasy will make your jaw muscles work for sure. after ecstasy my tm joint will get used to the new jaw position that it will feel bad to put teeth together. strange