Nobody supports or encourages anyone on this forum

TheTrews

Normie
In a way it's what makes this place so real and redpill. You cannot afford too many niceties, for they may seem too much like bluepill advice.

Shitty Advice is like an arena full of ferocious wild animals out to devour one another. It's very nihilistic.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Misery loves company.

IcedEarth

Slayer
> most guys here are mm
> a lot of them are virgins
> almost everyone is at least bisex
> all guys here complain like women
> I'm a troll
> why soooo serioussssss

IcedEarth said:
> most guys here are mm
> a lot of them are virgins
> almost everyone is at least bisex
> all guys here complain like women
> I'm a troll
> why soooo serioussssss
I'm not a virg

Browcel

Chad
Because this forum is full of scrubs. Anyone who puts forth anything positive is ridiculed and attacked. Lots of haters on here.

modified

hairloss expert
TheTrews said:
In a way it's what makes this place so real and redpill. You cannot afford too many niceties, for they may seem too much like bluepill advice.

Shitty Advice is like an arena full of ferocious wild animals out to devour one another. It's very nihilistic.
Disagreed. I've told MistGeburt he's good looking and looks are not his problem many times. He needs to leave here and get counselling or social skills practice.

True of most of the average or good looking autists who are on this site.

modified said:
TheTrews said:

Disagreed. I've told MistGeburt he's good looking and looks are not his problem many times.  He needs to leave here and get counselling or social skills practice.

True of most of the average or good looking autists who are on this site.
He is now using dog chews for 'jaw maxing' and plans to do so for the coming years. He is at the deep end now. Only a full intervention will help.

alien

Chad
Rotters
TheTrews said:
I have been saying this forever about sluthate's Shitty Advice.

Shitty Advice is very negative.

IcedEarth

Slayer
I offered people free blowjobs as moral support and nobody wants it

don't blame me faggots

A

Ashley Schaeffer

Because believing in improvement makes the little boys here uncomfortable with the fact they are wasting their youth due to their laziness, entitlement and fear of pain. 

It's much easier to say that "everything is coping" and "everyone is a scammer" than taking action, learning gradually from your inevitable mistakes and improving yourself in order to have a fulfilling life.

alien

Chad
Rotters
Ashley Schaeffer said:
Because believing in improvement makes the little boys here uncomfortable with the fact they are wasting their youth due to their laziness, entitlement and fear of pain. 

It's much easier to say that "everything is coping" and "everyone is a scammer" than taking action, learning gradually from your inevitable mistakes and improving yourself in order to have a fulfilling life.
I think it goes beyond that. I'm very nihilistic and fatalistic as fuck. But I'm very friendly to others on here. Until a poster provokes me and gets on my bad side.

There is some sort of blackness in the hearts of many of the people who post here.

When the next ER happens or when someone from this community suicides, you guys are in deep, deep legal trouble with all the cyber bullying bullshit you guys engage in.

Nicholas was very smart to take down PUAhate. You guys are lucky that the feds are not sniffing up your asshole after that.

IcedEarth

Slayer
alien said:
When the next ER happens or when someone from this community suicides, you guys are in deep, deep legal trouble with all the cyber bullying bullshit you guys engage in.
EXPRAIN

Looksmaxing threads are indirect support,but don't expect ti learn hear how to turn over your life upside down.

SeriousM

Normie
Life here represents life in poor areas. Everyone is trying to make it out but can't and the second someone makes progress or even attempts it, people are there to knock them down. To some extent, what the poor say is accurate but for the most part it is misery loving company. The entire site itself is a mental experience into the culture of poverty.