No white woman having mulatto children has ever thought

TheTrews

Normie
About the fact that white men find mulatto women much, much less appealing.

The selfishness of race-traitor women in action.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Thats why modern black americans have 20% northwesteuropean rape admixture and 50% belong to tHe european YDNA R1b because anglosaxoncels couldnt stop raping those pure blooded westafrican bantu slaves sloots Lmao. Because whitey just likes white wimminz. Suuuuuuuuure.   :lol:

short man

Slayer
It is like white man who have children with Asian women. His boys will be posting in this forum in the future.

Jesus Christ

Normie
AdolfHitler said:
Thats why modern black americans have 20% northwesteuropean rape admixture and 50% belong to tHe european YDNA R1b because anglosaxoncels couldnt stop raping those pure blooded westafrican bantu slaves sloots Lmao. Because whitey just likes white wimminz. Suuuuuuuuure.   :lol:

When you're bored and drunk...

NoLMS

Coper
All this fucker ever talks about is race. He is obsessed. And he can't get a white girl, for the kicker.

TheTrews

Normie
NoLMS said:
All this fucker ever talks about is race. He is obsessed. And he can't get a white girl, for the kicker.
I've had more white girls than you NoLMS. I have a date with a pretty 18-year-old blonde tonight, u jelly?

AdolfHitler said:
Black chicks are smoking. White chicks are good. Mulatto are less hot than either. Mixes never look as good as purebloods. I oppose racial mixing and think white people (male or female) who naturally impregnate the other race without getting donated eggs is wrong.

OP's point still stands, he never said white men were guiltless.