No regular poster here is 8+

shitposter

Normie
There are no slayers on any internet forums period.  There might be an 8+ or two that has severe mental issues that causes them to be socially dysfunctional.

Spectre

Normie
"Muh sub 8". Get a look at you fucking losers, you wouldn't know who's fucking who since you spend all your time on here.

Went club hopping for 2 days so far, not a single 8+ male yet somehow a lot of 7- were leaving with attractive chicks. Obviously looks law is correct but only if you are legit subhuman (4-). Could be alcohol game, not sure, but I saw what I saw.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Spectre said:
"Muh sub 8". Get a look at you fucking losers, you wouldn't know who's fucking who since you spend all your time on here.

Went club hopping for 2 days so far, not a single 8+ male yet somehow a lot of 7- were leaving with attractive chicks. Obviously looks law is correct but only if you are legit subhuman (4-). Could be alcohol game, not sure, but I saw what I saw.
M and S

modified

hairloss expert
Tsh is 8/10 Indian. He is here because he was an ugly currycel before puberty so now he makes threads here to subtlebrag to boost his ego.

Fuck that shithead.
[hr]
Spectre said:

50% of all men are below average. At least 30% of us are sub 4. You make it sound like it's hard to be born short/ugly/minority/framecel. It's not. It happens to lots of us.

Being 7/10 is an impossible dream for plenty of us. I go to clubs and 7/10 white guys amog me into the next galaxy.

Joncoping

Normie
modified said:
Tsh is 8/10 Indian. He is here because he was an ugly currycel before puberty so now he makes threads here to subtlebrag to boost his ego.

Fuck that shithead.
[hr]
Spectre said:

50% of all men are below average. At least 30% of us are sub 4. You make it sound like it's hard to be born short/ugly/minority/framecel. It's not. It happens to lots of us.

Being 7/10 is an impossible dream for plenty of us.
All your threads you are making yourself seem like quasimodo tier (inb4 at least he was white). I bet you're average and not as bad as you make it seem

modified

hairloss expert
Joncoping said:
modified said:

Fuck that shithead.
[hr]

All your threads you are making yourself seem like quasimodo tier (inb4 at least he was white). I bet you're average and not as bad as you make it seem
I'm not. I'm just realistic. People overrate their attractiveness all the time and think you have to be a monster to be 3-4/10. If you're shorter than average, scrawnier than average, less symmetric than average, higher hairline than average, thinner wristed than average, less attractive race than average, and higher voiced than average, then by definition you are a 3-4/10 max.

You can't be below average in almost all the major important physical domains and not come out 3-4/10 or less. Average in all domains would make you 5/10. It's just how the math works out.

7/10 is ridiculously attractive by comparison.

Normal Fag

Cuck
modified said:
Joncoping said:
I'm not. I'm just realistic. People overrate their attractiveness all the time and think you have to be a monster to be 3-4/10. If you're shorter than average, scrawnier than average, less symmetric than average, higher hairline than average, thinner wristed than average, less attractive race than average, and higher voiced than average, then by definition you are a 3-4/10 max.

You can't be below average in almost all the major important physical domains and not come out 3-4/10 or less. Average in all domains would make you 5/10. It's just how the math works out.

Beauty is highly subjective though.

modified

hairloss expert
modified said:
I'm just realistic. People overrate their attractiveness all the time and think you have to be a monster to be 3-4/10. If you're shorter than average, scrawnier than average, less symmetric than average, higher hairline than average, thinner wristed than average, less attractive race than average, and higher voiced than average, then by definition you are a 3-4/10 max.

Also keep in mind that for every 6-7/10 guy there is a 3-4/10 guy. The curve is symmetrical. We're very common.

burlesque

Banned
Normal Fag said:
modified said:

Beauty is highly subjective though.
Sex appeal is less so. Nature decides what's fuckable, and it's subconscious.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Why would a hot looking poster be wasting time on a damn internet forum, when he could be out fucking?

burlesque

Banned
jeebusreekris said:
I am 8+ according to the IOIs I get.
I thought so too.
90% of guys overinterpret the amount of attention they get from women.

Gain a legit Chad friend and you'll soon understand that your "ioi's" were just you laughably reaching for copes in your mind.

Chad

Incel
DyingHope said:
Why would a hot looking poster be wasting time on a damn internet forum, when he could be out fucking?
Because dank memes>sex

short man

Slayer
Joncoping said:
modified said:

Fuck that shithead.
[hr]

Nobody is uglier than me. I would get a can of gas and set myself on fire but that would make me leave my basement and go outside to the gas station.