No regular poster here is 8+

shitposter

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,562
Reputation
1
There are no slayers on any internet forums period.  There might be an 8+ or two that has severe mental issues that causes them to be socially dysfunctional.
 

Spectre

Normie
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
1,009
Reputation
0
"Muh sub 8". Get a look at you fucking losers, you wouldn't know who's fucking who since you spend all your time on here.

Went club hopping for 2 days so far, not a single 8+ male yet somehow a lot of 7- were leaving with attractive chicks. Obviously looks law is correct but only if you are legit subhuman (4-). Could be alcohol game, not sure, but I saw what I saw.
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
Spectre said:
"Muh sub 8". Get a look at you fucking losers, you wouldn't know who's fucking who since you spend all your time on here.

Went club hopping for 2 days so far, not a single 8+ male yet somehow a lot of 7- were leaving with attractive chicks. Obviously looks law is correct but only if you are legit subhuman (4-). Could be alcohol game, not sure, but I saw what I saw.
M and S
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
10
Tsh is 8/10 Indian. He is here because he was an ugly currycel before puberty so now he makes threads here to subtlebrag to boost his ego.

Fuck that shithead.
[hr]
Spectre said:
"Muh sub 8". Get a look at you fucking losers, you wouldn't know who's fucking who since you spend all your time on here.

Went club hopping for 2 days so far, not a single 8+ male yet somehow a lot of 7- were leaving with attractive chicks. Obviously looks law is correct but only if you are legit subhuman (4-). Could be alcohol game, not sure, but I saw what I saw.
50% of all men are below average. At least 30% of us are sub 4. You make it sound like it's hard to be born short/ugly/minority/framecel. It's not. It happens to lots of us.

Being 7/10 is an impossible dream for plenty of us. I go to clubs and 7/10 white guys amog me into the next galaxy.
 

Joncoping

Normie
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
1,573
Reputation
2
modified said:
Tsh is 8/10 Indian. He is here because he was an ugly currycel before puberty so now he makes threads here to subtlebrag to boost his ego.

Fuck that shithead.
[hr]
Spectre said:
"Muh sub 8". Get a look at you fucking losers, you wouldn't know who's fucking who since you spend all your time on here.

Went club hopping for 2 days so far, not a single 8+ male yet somehow a lot of 7- were leaving with attractive chicks. Obviously looks law is correct but only if you are legit subhuman (4-). Could be alcohol game, not sure, but I saw what I saw.
50% of all men are below average. At least 30% of us are sub 4. You make it sound like it's hard to be born short/ugly/minority/framecel. It's not. It happens to lots of us.

Being 7/10 is an impossible dream for plenty of us.
All your threads you are making yourself seem like quasimodo tier (inb4 at least he was white). I bet you're average and not as bad as you make it seem
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
10
Joncoping said:
modified said:
Tsh is 8/10 Indian. He is here because he was an ugly currycel before puberty so now he makes threads here to subtlebrag to boost his ego.

Fuck that shithead.
[hr]

50% of all men are below average. At least 30% of us are sub 4. You make it sound like it's hard to be born short/ugly/minority/framecel. It's not. It happens to lots of us.

Being 7/10 is an impossible dream for plenty of us.
All your threads you are making yourself seem like quasimodo tier (inb4 at least he was white). I bet you're average and not as bad as you make it seem
I'm not. I'm just realistic. People overrate their attractiveness all the time and think you have to be a monster to be 3-4/10. If you're shorter than average, scrawnier than average, less symmetric than average, higher hairline than average, thinner wristed than average, less attractive race than average, and higher voiced than average, then by definition you are a 3-4/10 max.

You can't be below average in almost all the major important physical domains and not come out 3-4/10 or less. Average in all domains would make you 5/10. It's just how the math works out.

7/10 is ridiculously attractive by comparison.
 

Normal Fag

Cuck
Joined
Aug 15, 2015
Messages
85
Reputation
0
modified said:
Joncoping said:
All your threads you are making yourself seem like quasimodo tier (inb4 at least he was white). I bet you're average and not as bad as you make it seem
I'm not. I'm just realistic. People overrate their attractiveness all the time and think you have to be a monster to be 3-4/10. If you're shorter than average, scrawnier than average, less symmetric than average, higher hairline than average, thinner wristed than average, less attractive race than average, and higher voiced than average, then by definition you are a 3-4/10 max.

You can't be below average in almost all the major important physical domains and not come out 3-4/10 or less. Average in all domains would make you 5/10. It's just how the math works out.

7/10 is ridiculously attractive by comparison.

Beauty is highly subjective though.
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
10
modified said:
I'm just realistic. People overrate their attractiveness all the time and think you have to be a monster to be 3-4/10. If you're shorter than average, scrawnier than average, less symmetric than average, higher hairline than average, thinner wristed than average, less attractive race than average, and higher voiced than average, then by definition you are a 3-4/10 max.

You can't be below average in almost all the major important physical domains and not come out 3-4/10 or less. Average in all domains would make you 5/10. It's just how the math works out.

7/10 is ridiculously attractive by comparison.
Also keep in mind that for every 6-7/10 guy there is a 3-4/10 guy. The curve is symmetrical. We're very common.
 

burlesque

Banned
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
557
Reputation
1
Normal Fag said:
modified said:
I'm not. I'm just realistic. People overrate their attractiveness all the time and think you have to be a monster to be 3-4/10. If you're shorter than average, scrawnier than average, less symmetric than average, higher hairline than average, thinner wristed than average, less attractive race than average, and higher voiced than average, then by definition you are a 3-4/10 max.

You can't be below average in almost all the major important physical domains and not come out 3-4/10 or less. Average in all domains would make you 5/10. It's just how the math works out.

7/10 is ridiculously attractive by comparison.

Beauty is highly subjective though.
Sex appeal is less so. Nature decides what's fuckable, and it's subconscious.
 

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,769
Reputation
102
Why would a hot looking poster be wasting time on a damn internet forum, when he could be out fucking?
 

burlesque

Banned
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
557
Reputation
1
jeebusreekris said:
I am 8+ according to the IOIs I get.
I thought so too.
90% of guys overinterpret the amount of attention they get from women.

Gain a legit Chad friend and you'll soon understand that your "ioi's" were just you laughably reaching for copes in your mind.
 

Chad

Incel
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
317
Reputation
1
DyingHope said:
Why would a hot looking poster be wasting time on a damn internet forum, when he could be out fucking?
Because dank memes>sex
 

short man

Slayer
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
3,519
Reputation
6
Joncoping said:
modified said:
Tsh is 8/10 Indian. He is here because he was an ugly currycel before puberty so now he makes threads here to subtlebrag to boost his ego.

Fuck that shithead.
[hr]

50% of all men are below average. At least 30% of us are sub 4. You make it sound like it's hard to be born short/ugly/minority/framecel. It's not. It happens to lots of us.

Being 7/10 is an impossible dream for plenty of us.
All your threads you are making yourself seem like quasimodo tier (inb4 at least he was white). I bet you're average and not as bad as you make it seem
Nobody is uglier than me. I would get a can of gas and set myself on fire but that would make me leave my basement and go outside to the gas station.
 
Top