no point being alive if you're not good looking

Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
5,669
Reputation
32
you will never get good looking girls

you will always be seen as subhuman

you will always have the desire for affection from woman but you will never receive it

my good friend always says, a subhuman 7/10 and below incel spending 9 months trying to get out of a pussy and the rest of his life trying to get back in
 

Magnus

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
15,086
Reputation
21
I would have slit my wrists already if it weren't for the singularity
 

shlayer

Slayer
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
3,820
Reputation
0
Magnus said:
I would have slit my wrists already if it weren't for the singularity
When is this going to happen? Im on the verge of just od honestly.
 

Chadcel

Banned
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
8,399
Reputation
6
Magnus said:
shlayer said:
When is this going to happen? Im on the verge of just od honestly.
Some predict before 2030 but most experts agree that around 2045 is accurate. Ray Kurzweil is an expert on it he predicts 2045 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity
whats the singularity got to do with getting women? u think everyone can get a model face for under $10,000 by then?
[hr]
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
Magnus said:
Some predict before 2030 but most experts agree that around 2045 is accurate. Ray Kurzweil is an expert on it he predicts 2045 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity
only legit with meomry editing tho, time travel would be surpreme as fuk aswell
FUK. if time travel was possible, i'd bring a shit ton of money and go back to the time when women cared only about money and social status. fuking feminism and modern economy lets women be picky as hell about looks.
 

Magnus

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
15,086
Reputation
21
Chadcel said:
Magnus said:
Some predict before 2030 but most experts agree that around 2045 is accurate. Ray Kurzweil is an expert on it he predicts 2045 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity
whats the singularity got to do with getting women? u think everyone can get a model face for under $10,000 by then?
No, that won't work, then everyone would be good looking and that would defeat the purpose. So we forget that and focus on hypercomputation. Super powerful computers that can simulate reality down to the last atom, that can stimulate consciousness. See
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercomputation
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrioshka_brain
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulated_reality
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_uploading
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyson_sphere
Also http://turingchurch.com/tag/quantum-archaeology/

We would basically transfer our consciousness into a reality that we can design ourselves, and since all the connections to our brain will be identical, we would perceive it just as we are perceiving this reality right now. It may even be possible that we are living in someone else's virtual world right now.
 
Top