No one wants to see you succeed

especially losers. Losers will try to drag you down any chance they can. They will try to poke holes in any successes you have and are eager to magnify your failures. 

fact.

Sociopath1983

Normie
sephon said:
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
success is relative

a starving ethiopian who had food for the night thinks hes successful

black inner city youth who graduate from a college with a random degree think they are successful

an accountant making rich people even richer think they are successful

a lookism.net user who went up 0.5 points thinks they're successful
So much this. That's why it's handsome or death buddy boys.

Is this your way of saying your Lifemaxxing list has been less successful than you planned?

Honestly I never saw it coming.

deadinsidedeadoutside said:
success is relative

a starving ethiopian who had food for the night thinks hes successful

black inner city youth who graduate from a college with a random degree think they are successful

an accountant making rich people even richer think they are successful
MyBalls YourChin said:
Is this your way of saying your Lifemaxxing list has been less successful than you planned?

Honestly I never saw it coming.

no? 

my lifemaxxing is going well. it's only been a few days not really much has changed. at least i got my housing situation figured out (rent going from 1200 a month to 400 a month) and I got my master's shit pretty much figured out. 

I'm doing well on my GMAT practice exams I'm hoping to get some merit aid on top of the guarenteed 25% tuition deduction I will get for doing MS at my undergrad school 

I also collected $1500 profit today on a series of trades with a relatively small position so I'm feeling good.

Seems legit. Happy for you.

Be honest tho, when was the last time you fapped to a massive tranny dick?

MyBalls YourChin said:
Seems legit. Happy for you.

Be honest tho, when was the last time you fapped to a massive tranny dick?

I only like feminine trannies. Last time I fappe was  on thursday the last time I fapped to trannies was probably tuesday

shitposter

Normie
none more red said:
Not to harp on it too much, but that currycel thread really reinforced for me just how much Hater-Aid some of the mother fuckers are drinking here.
That hater-aid tastes so good when you haven't been laid in years :cool:

IcedEarth

Slayer
I believed that for a while, then reality smacked in the face and I got cured of my narcissism, irl no one .... I repeat absolutely no one gives a shit about you not even your parents, when people talk to you one-on-one they presume you are the same category as them and at the same time they are a bit better than you, if you brake this illusion they will try to childishly troll you but otherwise most people are ignorant of you they are zombies since stress fucks their brain over

so no one's stopping you except physical limits and your laziness, lol at crab in the bucket nonsense, I meditate daily 15 minutes and it's enough for my brain to delete a lot of crap others vomit on me during the day and I'm actually fucking crazy, like psychward unstable lunatic, just lol if you don't meditate, exercise, and ignore the whole fucking world and just only care what's in front of you today