No one talks about Negative Canthal Tilt theory as much anymore.

Plastic

Slayer
Shitposters
Wanna know why?

Bones

Plastic

Slayer
Shitposters
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
pseudo-nct means shit
When I think of pseudo-NCT, Newman comes to mind; in his case, it's caused by the way the hooding "folds." In reality, he has neutral tilt.

I would have to see a front-face picture of the guy I posted, but I am pretty certain he has NCT that isn't caused by some illusion.

King Chad

Normie
Neck theory is legit the best theory out there. IT IS GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU A CHAD.

ᴳᴼᴰ

Incel
Plastic said:
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
pseudo-nct means shit
When I think of pseudo-NCT, Newman comes to mind; in his case, it's caused by the way the hooding "folds." In reality, he has neutral tilt.

I would have to see a front-face picture of the guy I posted, but I am pretty certain he has NCT that isn't caused by some illusion.
I have it too
its when the lateral orbitals are low + protruding and the inner canthus isn't low

Plastic

Slayer
Shitposters
King Chad said:
Neck theory is legit the best theory out there. IT IS GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU A CHAD.
Well, his face has a lot of angularity too. Bones are important as well, but neck is really crucial as well.

ketzdinio

Slayer
He would still look BETTER with pct

He looks fine but just because he looks good and has nct doesn't mean nct looks good

Plastic

Slayer
Shitposters
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
Plastic said:

I have it too
its when the lateral orbitals are low + protruding and the inner canthus isn't low
slayer
[hr]
uglydeathcel said:
With thin neck
lol, yeah, he lost about a solid point there
[hr]
ketzdinio said:
He would still look BETTER with pct

He looks fine but just because he looks good and has nct doesn't mean nct looks good