• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

No one is incel IRL

ChimpBall

Machine
I see normal looking people in relationships all the time, not only chads with hot girls like lying incels claim. I know a 5/10 ethnic who's 5'9 and framecel who has a hot 7/10 white girl interested in him. Most relationships the girl won't cheat either, its more common for the guy to do it.

Its only on forums like this and incelsz.me where incels exist, full of nerds who care about looks rather than personality. Below average looking men have relationships with decent looking girls and get sex IRL all the time and dont get cheated on, it's also proven by studies that women cheat less than men. Just leave basement you stupid fucks

chit

Joke
Bhai, it's 2018. Ofc the girls cheats. Those subhuman prob don't get to taste her pussy at all. Betabux alphafuks yaar. It's good for pr to be in relationship with ethnics becuz it's shows ur not racist :smile:

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
Somewhat true. Real incel rate might be like 15%. 

If you aren't very good looking you won't get casual sex easily. If you below average you can only have LTRs. Not being does not prevent you to ahve sex but it makes it way harder.

ChimpBall

Machine
Ceadda said:
Nope.

I'm 24 KHHV without any IOI.

I ment IRL, 10-5% of men are incel and they all post on online forums.

ChickenWings

Regular
Nope, atleast 50% of my fellow students in my physics classes are incels for sure. Studies also show this time and time again.

Stop with this bluepilled bs cope

Ceadda

Joke
ChimpBall said:
Ceadda said:
Nope.

I'm 24 KHHV without any IOI.

I ment IRL, 10-5% of men are incel and they all post on online forums.

There are also IRL incels (bluepilled ones), and blackpilled ones that don't say anything about inceldom because it will ruin their lives.

ChimpBall

Machine
ChickenWings said:
Nope, atleast 50% of my fellow students in my physics classes are incels for sure. Studies also show this time and time again.

Stop with this bluepilled bs cope

How do you know they are all incel? Do you have a camera attached to them everywhere they go? LMAO

Its not even cope, claiming most men are incel is cope and an excuse for thinking your situation is normal. Its true most men dont slay, but the vast majority are still not friendless and struggle to get into an LTR. I know plenty of guys from my class who are avg/below avg looking, below avg height or smaller frame yet still have had sex. Some men are truly fucked but theyre in the small minority, like 10%.

NEETlurker

Banned
ChimpBall said:
I see normal looking people in relationships all the time, not only chads with hot girls like lying incels claim. I know a 5/10 ethnic who's 5'9 and framecel who has a hot 7/10 white girl interested in him. Most relationships the girl won't cheat either, its more common for the guy to do it.

Its only on forums like this and incelsz.me where incels exist, full of nerds who care about looks rather than personality. Below average looking men have relationships with decent looking girls and get sex IRL all the time and dont get cheated on, it's also proven by studies that women cheat less than men. Just leave basement you stupid fucks

Stitches

Banned
This site is a cesspool of extreme hyperbole.  In short, Incels Need To Die  :rage:!

NervousCel

Banned
No one who engages in society 

Incels exist but they’re oldcels and don’t leave their home

equalia

Banned
ChimpBall said:

These ugly shitskins and faggots have to be on their toes all the time jumping through hoops for these bitches while they pretend their getting dicked by Chad when their subhuman bf tries to pleasure her with his 5" penis. Who wants to be a cuck to some stuck up cunt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
equalia said:
ChimpBall said:

These ugly shitskins and faggots have to be on their toes all the time jumping through hoops for these bitches while they pretend their getting dicked by Chad when their subhuman bf tries to pleasure her with his 5" penis. Who wants to be a cuck to some stuck up cunt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk