NO ONE gives a fuck about u except close family

LostTuna

Gigachad
even they would eventually get over it if u died. your coworkers and boss don't give a fuck about u either. whatever job u have u are 100% replaceable unless u are a LEGIT pioneer like steve jobs or some shit.

basically since society hates u that means they don't owe u shit but u don't owe them shit either. basically u can do anything u want

offthewall

Slayer
True. I had an experience with a girl, we were close, very close, she was such a nice person and cute as hell too. Anyway while we were in the high point of our romance my mom died suddenly, long story short the relationship fizzled out(it was a LDR) and ok that is natural, fair enough, but not even a fucking message to say how are you getting on? She was the first person I told about my mum dying, I was chatting to her the moment my mum start to really struggle, the girl is etched into my life for that reason but fucking nothing. I'm not expecting a fucking daily chat seeing as she has a bf, but come on, you are the one who broke it off, you could at least catch up from time to time, like a few fb profiles. Pety perhaps but its the principal of it. It makes my blood boil.

LostTuna

Gigachad
offthewall said:
True. I had an experience with a girl, we were close, very close, she was such a nice person and cute as hell too. Anyway while we were in the high point of our romance my mom died suddenly, long story short the relationship fizzled out(it was a LDR) and ok that is natural, fair enough, but not even a fucking message to say how are you getting on? She was the first person I told about my mum dying, I was chatting to her the moment my mum start to really struggle, the girl is etched into my life for that reason but fucking nothing. I'm not expecting a fucking daily chat seeing as she has a bf, but come on, you are the one who broke it off, you could at least catch up from time to time, like a few fb profiles. Pety perhaps but its the principal of it. It makes my blood boil.

:sad:

Mughal said:
Man lands on moon.

stfu hindu cope

shlayer

Slayer
Just lol if people are not crying over your death like they did over paul walker at the ending of ff7.

LostTuna

Gigachad
shlayer said:
Just lol if people are not crying over your death like they did over paul walker at the ending of ff7.

yup i literally cried when i heard the news of paul walker dying and also at the end of furious 7

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
It's a gook eat dog world out there.

shlayer

Slayer
LostTuna said:
shlayer said:

yup i literally cried when i heard the news of paul walker dying and also at the end of furious 7
I was so high in the theater it was a beutiful ending :crying: