• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

No motivation to have a looksmatched gf.

I could get a looksmatched gf if I had motivation, but I don't I probably won't find her attractive enough to keep myself interested in her for prolonged periods.

Anyone else feel the same way and is discouraged but knows that he won't do better than the looksmatch?

assburger

Megastar
a gf 2 pts under me is impossible let alone looksmatched.

i'd accept a girl 2 pts below me but it is simply not happening even if i got my sh together, due to the autism -3+ points law.

only way i'd get that is by moving to thailand

assburger said:

i'd accept a girl 2 pts below me but it is simply not happening even if i got my sh together, due to the autism -3+ points law.

Namek

Rotter
assburger said:

This or eastern eu is my only hope atm

I got a looksmatched gf.   She's unattractive and I'm unattractive. 

If you can't get an unattractive girl as an unattractive guy, you should go visit Gandy.

I said:
I got a looksmatched gf.   She's unattractive and I'm unattractive. 

If you can't get an unattractive girl as an unattractive guy, you should go visit Gandy.

I hope you arent planing children

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Zero motivation

Yep being ugly is a never ending cycle of suffering; once you finally get a girlfriend, she's probably gonna be pretty unattractive and you'll have no motivation to put up with her estrogenic bullshit. So you end up incel once again.

:itsover: