No more race talk

Harry Rotter

Coper
It hurts indians feelings and therefore we should just pretend like race doesn't affect looks and girls can't tell when you put an Indian next to an Italian. Italians look like arab/indians and we need to just accept that anyone of any race can be handsome REGARDLESS of race!I am tired of all the good hollywood roles going to indian men......

zyzz007

Lookism God
Harry Rotter said:
It hurts indians feelings and therefore we should just pretend like race doesn't affect looks and girls can't tell when you put an Indian next to an Italian. Italians look like arab/indians and we need to just accept that anyone of any race can be handsome REGARDLESS of race!I am tired of all the good hollywood roles going to indian men......
Whats ur problem, my country has mainly Indian women and men, little to no whites. How the hell is being indian affecting me?

UglySlayerCel

Banned
The humans races are
whites
blacks
indians
asians
natives
Slayers
When someone is in Slayer race(7+) his race no longer matters to women even if she dislike his people because he is in the Slayer race

Harry Rotter

Coper
UglySlayerCel said:
The humans races are
whites
blacks
indians
asians
natives
Slayers
When someone is in Slayer race(7+) his race no longer matters to women even if she dislike his people because he is in the Slayer race
ethnic detected
[hr]
zyzz007 said:
Harry Rotter said:
Whats ur problem, my country has mainly Indian women and men, little to no whites. How the hell is being indian affecting me?
So u cant even get a women in godforsaken india? Your average indian looks like shit and you still can't get laid,smh.....

zyzz007

Lookism God
Harry Rotter said:
UglySlayerCel said:
The humans races are
whites
blacks
indians
asians
natives
Slayers
ethnic detected
[hr]
zyzz007 said:
So u cant even get a women in godforsaken india? Your average indian looks like shit and you still can't get laid,smh.....
Im an depressed introvert aspie - u cant be that where I live. I cant change my personality. Plus u need to be an extroverted party guy which I am not. Plus u need a car and a stable job.

UglySlayerCel

Banned
Harry Rotter said:
UglySlayerCel said:
The humans races are
whites
blacks
indians
asians
natives
Slayers
ethnic detected

[hr]
zyzz007 said:

Harry Rotter

Coper
UglySlayerCel said:
Harry Rotter said:
ethnic detected

[hr]

These girls are complete shit.