NO JOKE, another fucking girl

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
No, I didnt change numbers with this one, but Im pretty damn sure she wanted it.

So after another evening of gymceling, walking out the gym door outside, with a shake in my hand and my bag hanging over my shoulder. Tank-top and pumped to the max due to fukking circuuu alamate or some shit like that which pumps you up like nothing else, also carb loaded, looking very big.

Soon enough I spot this girl walking her dog, maybe 18-20 years old, tall for a girl (around my height), face-wise a 7 at most, cute girl. She is heading my way and soon enough she lock eyes with me, Im just looking straight at her with a neutral face, soon enough we cross eachother and she dont fucking stop looking at me, as we walk past eachother without saying one word she is STILL staring in my eyes turning her head, we walk past eachother without a noise. I continue walk and after maybe 4 seconds she shouts: "Hi!!!!", I turn around and she just smiles and wave. I say: "Oh hello!", then I turn around, continue walking, get home and now I eat chicken and rise infront of lookism.

End of report.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
IceCutter said:
how come you didn't game?
Didnt feel like talking, just wantd to get home

WetPig

Chad
RealRob said:
No, I didnt change numbers with this one, but Im pretty damn sure she wanted it.

So after another evening of gymceling, walking out the gym door outside, with a shake in my hand and my bag hanging over my shoulder. Tank-top and pumped to the max due to fukking circuuu alamate or some shit like that which pumps you up like nothing else, also carb loaded, looking very big.

Soon enough I spot this girl walking her dog, maybe 18-20 years old, tall for a girl (around my height), face-wise a 7 at most, cute girl. She is heading my way and soon enough she lock eyes with me, Im just looking straight at her with a neutral face, soon enough we cross eachother and she dont fucking stop looking at me, as we walk past eachother without saying one word she is STILL staring in my eyes turning her head, we walk past eachother without a noise. I continue walk and after maybe 4 seconds she shouts: "Hi!!!!", I turn around and she just smiles and wave. I say: "Oh hello!", then I turn around, continue walking, get home and now I eat chicken and rise infront of lookism.

End of report.
 YOU JUST DOUBLED MY LIBIDO, holy shit boyo