Brutus

King of Chads
It's just a coping mechanism because she KNOWS that both she, her son, and probably the father as well are all just subhuman genetic shit, only meant to breed with other subhuman genetic shit.

My mom is clearly disturbed by the way my sister looks since my sister is not only more attractive than my mom, but is also a low-IQ stuck up cunt. Deep down, she KNOWS that my sister got the good set of genes, meanwhile I look exactly like my mom but with a much  smaller chin. just LOL.

Brutus

King of Chads
Weaselface said:
Kill all breeders.
All animal life on this planet should be exterminated as soon as possible because of the immense suffering it causes us to be alive as ugly, beta males

And the worst part is that many of us would be seen as  "attractive" if we were born as women

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Brutus said:
Weaselface said:
Kill all breeders.
All animal life on this planet should be exterminated as soon as possible because of the immense suffering it causes us to be alive as ugly, beta males

And the worst part is that many of us would be seen as  "attractive" if we were born as women
:nod2:

MasterFaggot said:
Brutus said:

:nod2:
in before MasterFaggotina tinder experiment  :giggle:

FireHaze

Gigachad
Legit. If you're not legit deformed your mom will probably call you handsome because she want to boost your self esteem or because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Brutus said:
It's just a coping mechanism because she KNOWS that both she, her son, and probably the father as well are all just subhuman genetic shit, only meant to breed with other subhuman genetic shit.

My mom is clearly disturbed by the way my sister looks since my sister is not only more attractive than my mom, but is also a low-IQ stuck up cunt. Deep down, she KNOWS that my sister got the good set of genes, meanwhile I look exactly like my mom but with a much  smaller chin. just LOL.
You will ascend one day.

Brutus

King of Chads
FireHaze said:
Legit. If you're not legit deformed your mom will probably call you handsome because she want to boost your self esteem or because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings.
I think it's a combination of both. She also wants to preserve her own self esteem, since ugly boys usually have ugly mothers and she doesn't want to imagine that she might not be as hot as she thinks.
ItWontBeMe said:
Brutus said:

You will ascend one day.

If I end 2016 as an incel, my first course of action in 2017 will be to get a genioplasty and switch universities

// Infolinks