No hope as a sub6 male in 2020, especially if old

Shylock

Coper
Rapidly approaching 30 and don't have a proper GF I'm attracted to. I've fucked many women by now but they're always the bottom of the barrel via apps. I'm below the looks threshold of all younger good looking girls, but I am hypergamous because I only want a 6/10 and will not settle for less. It is an impossible situation. I can't cold approach either because of facial flaws and my social circle doesn't have any hot available women.

Youngcels here - don't let this happen to you. Your teens and 20s will feel like they last forever then one day you'll wake up at the back end of them and start panicking. Everything gets harder the older you get. Take chances in life, ask girls out at uni / college, be as social as you can possibly be. You do not want to end up in this situation.

Rapidly approaching 30 and don't have a proper GF I'm attracted to. I've fucked many women by now but they're always the bottom of the barrel via apps. I'm below the looks threshold of all younger good looking girls, but I am hypergamous because I only want a 6/10 and will not settle for less. It is an impossible situation. I can't cold approach either because of facial flaws and my social circle doesn't have any hot available women.

Youngcels here - don't let this happen to you. Your teens and 20s will feel like they last forever then one day you'll wake up at the back end of them and start panicking. Everything gets harder the older you get. Take chances in life, ask girls out at uni / college, be as social as you can possibly be. You do not want to end up in this situation.

Strapped

water
shylock more like sherlock hehehe
that was a funny joke and you should give me reaction because of it, chad ;)

Shylock

Coper

Coper