Utter_Reject

Complete Failure
meth can, anybody who says otherwise hasn't done good meth or they haven't done enough
That is good news thank you
tbh imagine being chad on meth
im certain his superior brain has more receptors, a higher capacity for experiencing pleasure/euphoria
jsut atheory tho

Quarrel

something clicked
you are the most pathetic waste of air ive seen

nuclear alcoholic

‎‎‎
Rotters
you are the most pathetic waste of air ive seen
you're a psl 4 130lb 22 year old virgin who works fucking retail because you were too fucking retarded to get a degree, who makes up tales about girls approaching him and begging for your pencil dick, you're a fucking joke. i never even directly insulted you, don't go down this road because you wont win, i will post the pm's you sent me on little miss sunshine. you're really pushing your luck here. add me to ignore and don't respond to me or i will unleash hell on you not joking dude

Quarrel

something clicked
you're a psl 4 130lb 22 year old virgin who works fucking retail because you were too fucking retarded to get a degree, who makes up tales about girls approaching him and begging for your pencil dick, you're a fucking joke. i never even directly insulted you, don't go down this road because you wont win, i will post the pm's you sent me on little miss sunshine. you're really pushing your luck here. add me to ignore and don't respond to me or i will unleash hell on you not joking dude
shut up faggot jew youve never seen my face it would make you commit suicide and no one gives a fuck about ur fake pms

the mole

Normie
Autists
Google it's been years
I think it has something to do with the extra shit they add on that isnt meant to get you high
Adderall isnt pure amphetamine

Rolex

Slayer
everything ive seen says the oppisite tbh nigga
that would be intresting
you have a source or sumting?
I been smoking that shit for over 3 years but been 2 years clean recently and it fucks u up way bad

Adderall is much better cuz 90% of the time dope is cut with some bullshit that really fucks ur brain up

Meth also causes psychosis and schizophrenia lol not fun trust me

Utter_Reject

Complete Failure
Google it's been years
I think it has something to do with the extra shit they add on that isnt meant to get you high
Adderall isnt pure amphetamine
ill look into it
I saw a thread on reddit about minimizing meths neurotoxincity i want to find it and post it here
it u use drug maybe try and be as safe as possiable u feel me

Utter_Reject

Complete Failure
I been smoking that shit for over 3 years but been 2 years clean recently and it fucks u up way bad

Adderall is much better cuz 90% of the time dope is cut with some bullshit that really fucks ur brain up

Meth also causes psychosis and schizophrenia lol not fun trust me
yeah geting that shit on street it prob is cut with weird chit
idk man i just hate my life and want to get hihg
is meth alot stronger than adderal? ive tried adderal before i would assume they are comparable cuz they are so chemically similar n shit

Demislayer

Slayer