No chad in the world can compete with VALIDATION

Jawimplants

Banned
Joined
Oct 31, 2016
Messages
9
Reputation
7
You stupid clueless people, there's nothing more addictive than validation. You think that chads have any value for women in 2017? It's OVER for chads as well. Social media and tinder made women social media SUPERSTARS. Example: my ex gf had 23000 Google+ views. You think that any fucking stupid dumb chad can compete with these numbers? He's totally flushed out by the power of numbers. They've fed themselves like queens wasps with validation from millions and millions of beta-orbiters, who made every woman a social media superstar, with thousands of likes on FB, more than 20.000 views on profiles, hundreds of instagram comments, thousands of Tindermatches.

You fucking clueless faggots, they want tot live the dream of the Kardashians, Selena Gomez and all these other worhtless dumb bitches, and then you come up with ''çhad chad chad'' who's a fucking worthless peace of shit compared to the flow of validation they consume on a daily basis.

It's FUCKING OVER, you're just a fucking number, better get a tattoo on your forearm like the jews in Auschwitz. 



It's FUCKING FUCKING over. It has never been so over. Fucking dumb sheep.
 

Grotesque

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 13, 2016
Messages
7,847
Reputation
108
This is true, but the females still need Chad to show off like a purse to increase their value. At least Chad is in the game.
 

Jawimplants

Banned
Joined
Oct 31, 2016
Messages
9
Reputation
7
tom and jerry said:
Deep down they all know it mostly means nothing
Nothing means anything, you donkey. Nothing. Love means nothing, friendship means nothing, relationships mean nothing, your whole existence means nothing. There's no authenticity, this whole world means fucking nothing. You better feed yourself like a queen wasp with validation, and then fucking die.
 

tom and jerry

Normie
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
1,558
Reputation
3
Jawimplants said:
tom and jerry said:
Deep down they all know it mostly means nothing
Nothing means anything, you donkey. Nothing. Love means nothing, friendship means nothing, relationships mean nothing, your whole existence means nothing. There's no authenticity, this whole world means fucking nothing. You better feed yourself like a queen wasp with validation, and then fucking die.
Just lol, overly cynical MONG.

Get into eastern philosophy tbh.
 

Jawimplants

Banned
Joined
Oct 31, 2016
Messages
9
Reputation
7
tom and jerry said:
Jawimplants said:
Nothing means anything, you donkey. Nothing. Love means nothing, friendship means nothing, relationships mean nothing, your whole existence means nothing. There's no authenticity, this whole world means fucking nothing. You better feed yourself like a queen wasp with validation, and then fucking die.
Just lol, overly cynical MONG.

Get into eastern philosophy tbh.
Eastern philosophy is pure cope. They want you to believe that by thinking everything is meaningless you can destroy the ego. While my extremely big ego wants to feed itself with all the validation in the world, and this is a primary need, like eating bread and drinking water. I want to be a queen wasp and feed myself with delicious honey, while knowing everything is fucking futile.
 
Joined
Mar 23, 2016
Messages
4,252
Reputation
3
Jawimplants said:
tom and jerry said:
Deep down they all know it mostly means nothing
Nothing means anything, you donkey. Nothing. Love means nothing, friendship means nothing, relationships mean nothing, your whole existence means nothing. There's no authenticity, this whole world means fucking nothing. You better feed yourself like a queen wasp with validation, and then fucking die.
 
Joined
Sep 15, 2015
Messages
5,916
Reputation
1,067
didn't read OP but shut the fuck up talking about the same topics that have been discussed for years, nerd
 

Jawimplants

Banned
Joined
Oct 31, 2016
Messages
9
Reputation
7
thickneckedslayer said:
didn't read OP but shut the fuck up talking about the same topics that have been discussed for years, nerd
And why should i care about you, you fucking ugly round faced chinless balding donkey with flappy elephant ears:

 

tom and jerry

Normie
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
1,558
Reputation
3
Jawimplants said:
tom and jerry said:
Just lol, overly cynical MONG.

Get into eastern philosophy tbh.
Eastern philosophy is pure cope. They want you to believe that by thinking everything is meaningless you can destroy the ego. While my extremely big ego wants to feed itself with all the validation in the world, and this is a primary need, like eating bread and drinking water. I want to be a queen wasp and feed myself with delicious honey, while knowing everything is fucking futile.
:jordan:
 

jingo0

Coper
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
941
Reputation
298
Grotesque said:
This is true, but the females still need Chad to show off like a purse to increase their value. At least Chad is in the game.
In fact there is no game without Chad, because it all revolves around him. 

See it as a game like Monopoly or smth. Girls are the players who are competing against eachother, Chad is treasure who they are competing for.
Incels dont exist in this game at all, they are just used to maintain the playground of the game with their workcelling input or to keep the 90/10 ratio existant which defines the Chad
 
Joined
Sep 8, 2016
Messages
3,673
Reputation
7
Jawimplants said:
thickneckedslayer said:
didn't read OP but shut the fuck up talking about the same topics that have been discussed for years, nerd
And why should i care about you, you fucking ugly round faced chinless balding donkey with flappy elephant ears:

:jordan:
 
Top