• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

zyzz007

Lookism God
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Rose Funeral

Banned
Your father pulled your mothers hair in front of you when you was just a little 7 year old @"zyzz007" 

You said "pleaseee daddy nooo, leave mommy alone"

He went berserk when he heard your little bitchy voice, he started to repeteadly spit in your mothers face and started hitting her in face calling her a motherfucking piece of shit whore, you started kicking him in his leg but he didnt even felt it cuz u were so little and weak and he kept slapping your mother and spiting in her face while callinf her whore who will suck dick in front of little @"zyzz007"  who will cry and beg for daddy to stop hurting mommy

This is why you hate your father boyo

• Banned

zyzz007

Lookism God
Rose Funeral said:
Your father pulled your mothers hair in front of you when you was just a little 7 year old @"zyzz007" 

He went berserk when he heard your little bitchy voice, he started to repeteadly spit in your mothers face and started hitting her in face calling her a motherfucking piece of shit whore, you started kicking him in his leg but he didnt even felt it cuz u were so little and weak and he kept slapping your mother and spiting in her face while callinf her whore who will suck dick in front of little @"zyzz007"  who will cry and beg for daddy to stop hurting mommy

my dad never hit my mom in front of me.

Rose Funeral

Banned
zyzz007 said:
Rose Funeral said:

He did fuck her hard

You begged him to stop but that turned him on even more and he kept pumping that whore ass

• Banned

zyzz007

Lookism God
Rose Funeral said:
zyzz007 said:

He did fuck her hard

You begged him to stop but that turned him on even more and he kept pumping that whore ass

he never fucked her in front of me.
In fact they never showed any feelings of love in front of me.
All they did was argued day and night.

Rose Funeral

Banned
zyzz007 said:
Rose Funeral said:
He did fuck her hard

And when they argued he never slaped her and spit in her face?  :inlove:

gaunt

Machine
Rose Funeral said:
zyzz007 said:

He did fuck her hard

holy shit i can't stp[ laughing

ItWontBeMe

Machine
gaunt said:
Rose Funeral said:
He did fuck her hard

holy shit i can't stp[ laughing

stp[

zyzz007

Lookism God
Rose Funeral said:
zyzz007 said:

And when they argued he never slaped her and spit in her face?  :inlove:

no.