Black Pill Nigs perceive aloofness as flexing over weakness, whereas rednecks think that being spontaneous shows pussy tryhardness.

Eugenicist

Coper
Redneck masculinity imo hides behind stoicness, because they're insecure about being caught with their shitty epigenetically degenerated reflexes (from generational familial drinking and smoking and shit).
Whereas rednecks live in a very high energy environment and if you can't be along with it you're a pussy.

the mole

persona non greta
Autists
my so called slow reflexes never stopped me from playing at the top level of every shooter I've ever played

another cope from the resident joke

niggers have more estrogen, end of story, they are biologically more female than the white man, and that's ok, it's ok to have a nice set of bitch titties and an ass and some dsls, just own it

Eugenicist

Coper
my so called slow reflexes never stopped me from playing at the top level of every shooter I've ever played

another cope from the resident joke

niggers have more estrogen, end of story, they are biologically more female than the white man, and that's ok, it's ok to have a nice set of bitch titties and an ass and some dsls, just own it
they also have more hormones and test in general.
Whites on average have shittier reflexes which is why they're afraid of blacks in general. It's necessary that whites have space, insulation so they can think, but in direct confrontation nigs rule. Whites need to be indirect.
Reason rednecks like to be aloof and quiet is so they don't always have to be direct.
You can onl think about life backwards.
And nigs living forwards not backwards at all is what has gotten them killed.

the mole

persona non greta
Autists
they also have more hormones and test in general.
Whites on average have shittier reflexes which is why they're afraid of blacks in general. It's necessary that whites have space, insulation so they can think, but in direct confrontation nigs rule. Whites need to be indirect.
Reason rednecks like to be aloof and quiet is so they don't always have to be direct.
You can onl think about life backwards.
And nigs living forwards not backwards at all is what has gotten them killed.
they don't have more test though

the reason rednecks are aloof is because white people have higher intelligence

they understand cause and effect

which is why you see so many videos day after day of stupid niggers getting run over or shot, or knocked out

white people understand the dangers of acting wrecklessly

the mole

persona non greta
Autists
it comes with having to survive long winters and such

actual intelligence, and the ability to overcome adversity

Eugenicist

Coper
they don't have more test though

the reason rednecks are aloof is because white people have higher intelligence

they understand cause and effect

which is why you see so many videos day after day of stupid niggers getting run over or shot, or knocked out

white people understand the dangers of acting wrecklessly
Rednecks act recklessly dumbass lol. It's just a lot of them are more prone to insecurity, but their learning disabilities sometimes, but not usually, make it a vain effort. Redneck cultlure is dying with technology rising.
Most rednecks I know who are aloof will be tryhards whenever they exert, and try to marinate it with aloofness.
I wish there was a stormfront for rednecks if they weren't already dying out. And aloof/ kept to themselves also doens't help.
Nigs have more test lol. It's just in proportion to test and estrogen white males have in proportion more test than nigs do. butnigs still ahve more.

the mole

persona non greta
Autists
stop posting darkie, it's over for you