Nightclubs are such redpil places

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Among other things, they allow females to excersize hypergamy unrestrained. I see very few manlets in clubs for instance, they have obviously self selected themselves out.

AsianAspie

Incel
True but it's highly variable upon the nightclub. Different clubs/nights have different standards for who they let in, at least where I live. 

Last night I went clubbing at a venue catered more towards ethnics/asians. There were a lot manlets and fatties too. I can objectively say I was one of the best looking there, and despite being somewhat manlet constantly had groups of girls dance with me, rub up against me, push their friend into me whilst laughing. Because in the context of that club, there was virtually NO competition.
Yet I can assure you if I went to the clubs notorious for all the hot/slutty girls, slayers and drugs involved, I would be amogged and heightmogged into oblivion. In that club, no girl would give me a second glance... That's if the bouncer even let me and my friends in.

It's like sport - be realistic and know the level you can compete at. If you're not Cristiano Ronaldo tier just stick to clubs with lower standards.

Chadcel

Banned
AsianAspie said:
True but it's highly variable upon the nightclub. Different clubs/nights have different standards for who they let in, at least where I live. 

Last night I went clubbing at a venue catered more towards ethnics/asians. There were a lot manlets and fatties too. I can objectively say I was one of the best looking there, and despite being somewhat manlet constantly had groups of girls dance with me, rub up against me, push their friend into me whilst laughing. Because in the context of that club, there was virtually NO competition.
Yet I can assure you if I went to the clubs notorious for all the hot/slutty girls, slayers and drugs involved, I would be amogged and heightmogged into oblivion. In that club, no girl would give me a second glance... That's if the bouncer even let me and my friends in.

It's like sport - be realistic and know the level you can compete at. If you're not Cristiano Ronaldo tier just stick to clubs with lower standards.
LOL. hes not even good looking, looks ethnik af too. just his mega status halo. he cant slay 4 shit if he was a no name

AsianAspie

Incel
Chadcel said:
AsianAspie said:

LOL. hes not even good looking, looks ethnik af too. just his mega status halo. he cant slay 4 shit if he was a no name
... You misunderstood my analogy - I used CR as an example being one of the BEST at sport. Not looks lmao. Strong comprehension.

Besides that, total cope if you think he isn't good looking and wouldn't slay without status and money. Maybe it's time to step outside and see what the average human being looks like.

Chadcel

Banned
AsianAspie said:
Chadcel said:
... You misunderstood my analogy - I used CR as an example being one of the BEST at sport. Not looks lmao. Strong comprehension.

Besides that, total cope if you think he isn't good looking and wouldn't slay without status and money. Maybe it's time to step outside and see what the average human being looks like.
stop looking at his model pics. he had surgery as well. he's not even white. yes he's above average i was over the top saying he wouldnt say at all (5s and 6s maybe) but i felt u were implying he's a chad.